Ambulnz NYC

MeatWagon

Forum Probie
Looks like Ambulnz has a start-up operation in NYC. Check their FB page. I can't post the link here.

BobBarker

Forum Lieutenant
From a patient perspective, terrible company. The few employees our family talked to didn't like them or their management that much either. A lot of excuses, problems and few solutions.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
I actually saw three of their rigs in LA when I was on vacation.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Their baby blue vans with comic sans font and millennial spelling are pretty active here in the South Bay, always in and out of my local hospitals, but seemingly never dropping off in the ER, always going to the floor or picking up so I've never actually had a chance to chat them up.

Mirosano

Forum Ride Along
@Chimpie want to try your thread lock capabilities again? Just trying to avoid the inevitable, and close this predictably crappy thread before it spreads like wildfire.

Also, way to go, OP.:rolleyes:

I don't think you have to worry about being bombarded with more hash tags anymore the last social media guy was fired for asking EMTs to write on that last forum

redundantbassist

Nefarious Dude
I've honestly never even heard of them before. But when I looked them up, my first thought was that they have the single ugliest ambulance design on the planet.
image.jpeg

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone else more amused by the fact that they posed with a Playboy building clearly visible in the background?:D

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I've honestly never even heard of them before. But when I looked them up, my first thought was that they have the single ugliest ambulance design on the planet.
View attachment 3759

I'm honestly curious if they would look like that in NYC...do those meet Part 800 requirements?

Anyone else more amused by the fact that they posed with a Playboy building clearly visible in the background?:D

#SoEdgy

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh good, so I'm not the only person who thought this
Sometimes we have a patients family member up front riding shotgun on the way to the hospital....universally whenever they see an ambulnz (if the company can't be bothered to capitalize their own name, why should I?) Reactions are almost always some flavor of "what the help kind of name is that?" Or "who was their graphic designer? A third grader who just learned what comic sans is?"

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

Maybe they were doing a standby there?

INBOUNDCODE3

Forum Ride Along
That bus is a sick joke. If that POC showed up at the ER bay of a NYC knife & gun club hospital they'd get punked for sure.

graycord

Forum Crew Member
I don't know how true this is, but I've heard they're about to buy out First Response.