Ambulance Driver Certificate test for California

RookieRescue1

Forum Probie
So, I just completed my EMT-B course. I'm waiting to take my nationals and i'm very interested in getting my ambulance driver's license. I've bought the book, read it a couple of time, and I was wondering if they're any SAMPLE exams available online? I'm not asking for answers, I just want a feel for what it's going to be like. Also, any ideas on where I said get my live scan taken? I'm in the Los Angeles area.

Thanks,

Unfortunately the link Firefite posted no longer works upon submitting the answered questions. Does anyone know where there is a working copy of this practice exam?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Unfortunately the link Firefite posted no longer works upon submitting the answered questions. Does anyone know where there is a working copy of this practice exam?

Its not supposed to give you the answer. It gives you the questions and then answer choices that are on the test.

OP
OP
R

RookieRescue1

Forum Probie

First of all thank you very much for you guys' help. But as CodeBru1984 says the site is down as far as reviewing your answers. Are there any other sites?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
First of all thank you very much for you guys' help. But as CodeBru1984 says the site is down as far as reviewing your answers. Are there any other sites?

You said you wanted to feel what the exam questions are going to be like and that you did not want the answers.

The link I posted gives you the questions from the DMV test and the answer choices but it does not give you the answer...

Its not supposed to give you the answer. It gives you the questions and then answer choices that are on the test.

Perhaps I was a little bit unclear. I took the sample test and hit review to submit the answers for review to see which ones I got correct, and which ones I got wrong, and because it's on an internet archive, it didn't display the right or wrong answers at all. It displayed the exam as if I never attempted to answer the questions at all.

You said you wanted to feel what the exam questions are going to be like and that you did not want the answers.

The link I posted gives you the questions from the DMV test and the answer choices but it does not give you the answer...

My question is how do I know what areas I need to restudy based on this exam if it doesn't show the right or wrong answers upon submitting the exam for review...?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
My question is how do I know what areas I need to restudy based on this exam if it doesn't show the right or wrong answers upon submitting the exam for review...?

Use it along with the DMV booklet. 99% of the answers are common sense.

Use it along with the DMV booklet. 99% of the answers are common sense.

That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure. Thanks! :)

Your welcome. Also the link to the flash cards that another poster put up does give the answers.

Yeah I saw the flashcards, and they're actually very helpful. Thanks again!

bcschanen

Forum Ride Along
Not to make you overconfident or anything, but none of my coworkers even used the book to take the test. It sounds like you've prepared yourself enough, take a break and eat some pie ;)

18G

Paramedic
"Ambulance Driver" = a hated term!!!!

Why not call it EVO license or Emergency Vehicle Operators license????

hibiti87

Forum Crew Member
I read the title of this topic and immediately started laughing so hard I became out of breath. Pertaining to the actual subject there are plenty of "example" test online that are extremely helpful... Boarder line too helpful.