A Great Prank You Can Play On Your Friends.

EMTSteve

Forum Crew Member
how_to_confuse.jpg

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I must be an idiot. Clicked on it for 30 seconds.

cbjfan

Forum Crew Member
Just called my girlfriend into the room and told her to watch this video. She isn't talking to me now, well after calling me a son of a b****!

medic417

The Truth Provider
See I told you guys all pranks lead to bad and harm. When it wouldn't start I got mad and chunked my mouse hitting someone in the head they then feel from the balcony in front of a bus. And so now guess what? You owe me a new mouse.:p

Sasha

Forum Chief
Didn't fool me, but probably only because I noticed the little cursor didn't change into a little white hand when held over the image.

paemt08

Forum Probie
I didn't fall for it...guess I'm not an idiot ^_^ Or maybe I am....pretty stupid to judge one's intelligence on a prank :p

rescuepoppy

Forum Lieutenant
O.K. you got me. But we will see how many of the people I sent it to fall for it too. Thanks. If we can't laugh at ourselves then how good is our sense of humor?

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
I started blambing it on my computer! It never even crossed my mind that I might be an idiot!

xVigiLanTx

Forum Probie
:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: i fell for it even after reading the replys lol

benkfd

Forum Crew Member
That's a good one!!!!!!

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
saw it on another forum.... didnt get me

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
i noticed that it was 0:00 seconds long

After how many tries to play it? lol

and ya it got me.I only clicked on it 3 times. then scrolled down. Also all videos show 0:00 on my comp. until it buffers and loads.