Working Cleveland EMS

Forrest

Forum Crew Member
I've used the search function here, and used google and can't find much of anything on Cleveland EMS.

Straight to it, I've wanted to work for Cleveland EMS for quite some time now, being from a neighboring county, and working for a private company, I see them all the time while doing transfers to Metro, Cleveland Clinic, and UH Case. Quite frankly I just wanna work for them more and more every time I see them (Not to sound like a little boy too much or like a whacker). But all I know is that it's not a civil service testing job, they hire basics, they run their @$$es off and constantly have trips pending, they run around 30 squads, and that they run in 2 AND 3 man crews.

If ANYONE knows anything about their housing requirements, their shift info, their stationing, and just general facts PLEASE reply. A lot of guys at my company claim to know all about them and say they gobble up applications like mcdonalds and that they always hire, but I can never know who to believe. It also gets old having everyone saying "Oh you don't wanna work for them they run their asses off and get shot at" when they've never been there.

Thanks again guys & gals.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show