Woo Hoo, passed my final today!

ipscscott

Forum Crew Member
Got home a little while ago from post-testing celebrations. Passed my EMT-B final exam (with flying colors I might add) today! :D I'm done until August when I take my NR/State exams.

Now I'm gonna have to figure out what to do with my weekends. No more studying (for at least a little while).

As an aside, a classmate/buddy and I stopped to assist with a single car rolled on it's side on the way home. No one on scene yet, must have hapened moments before we came along. Looked like it had the potential to be bad. SUV on it's side and facing 180° from direction of traffic.
Called 911 and stopped to see if we could be of assistance. 2 pts, both already out of the vehicle, no injuries, no complaints. These kids were pretty lucky. Talked to driver - he was coming around curve a little fast (no, really? :blink:) when vehicle spun and one of the wheels went over the edge of the road. Driver said the tip-over happened so slow he didn't think they were going all the way over at first. Said they didn't even really get tossed around much. Female passenger was mostly upset that her new purse was getting wet and could she please go back in vehicle to get it. :rolleyes:
We're on scene for abobut 10 mins with no one showing up yet, so buddy calls once again to get an ETA. Suddenly he's talking to dispatch in adjoining county, based on walking about 20 feet from location of first call, LOL. Turns out we were also ON the county line, so there was some confusion as to who was responding. Sheesh! Oh yeah, did I mention it was raining? <_<

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Congrats on passing your final! :D

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Congrats on passing your final!

Congrats on also not-quite-but-it-could-have-been-possible saving a life. :)

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Welcome to the big show. :) HEHEHE

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:D :D :D Congratulations! :D :D :D

007medic

Forum Lieutenant
Way to go!!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader