Why Can't They Just Let Her RIP?!?!?

vtemti

Forum Captain
The parents were the ones fighting this, but were they picking up the tab? I think not. Role changes would have decided this long ago.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by ECC+Jun 19 2005, 02:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ECC @ Jun 19 2005, 02:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EMTPrincess@Jun 17 2005, 12:13 PM
...I am just so darn happy we will be done with all the Bush's as leaders after the next elections!!!
Gore weighed in on this subject too...Politicians are all scum, but Republicans are less repugnant than the liberals (there are no such thing as Democrats any more...just liberals :angry: ) [/b][/quote]
I happen to take some offense at that. I'm a registered Democrat and I'm not a liberal in the typical Republicans definition of the word. I'm a moderate, that is I wish we could silence the people on both extremes. I have views that match some of both parties's stances but the reason I vote Democrat is that I have this strange belief in something called seperation of church and state- basically last time I checked the Constitution was supposed to be the framework for our nation, not the Bible.

My "conservative" opinions
1-I own guns and don't have the slightest problem with using them on those who threaten me or those I care about.
2-I believe we should execute MORE people and in the most gruesome, painful and public manner possible. The only appeals you get is to the Supreme Court and to the victims family. If they both say you're dead meat, then so be it.
3-I believe that if you want to pray, go for it, so long as you don't demand everyone else do it to
4-I believe that anyone who disrespects a combat veteran (meaning someone who actually was at a battle, the commander (above the rank of LTC) is not a combat veteran- sorry) should be handed over to the 101st or 82nd Airborne to be taught some respect.
5-So what if the words "under God" are in the Pledge of Allegiance, get a life.
6-If you're sentenced to prison, you should be made to do hard labor- fix roads, work on a farm, etc- you're there to repay a debt to society, not work out and watch TV.
7-Rapists, child molesters, and wife beaters should be allowed to be beaten at will by their fellow inmates. After they have served their time, then they are handed over to the family (or families) of their victims for execution.
8-Anyone caught selling drugs or trafficking in them should be force fed what ever drugs they were caught with. That should solve a couple of problems right there.

My "liberal" opinions:
1-I believe that if you aren't a direct threat, we should not invade, regardless of how "undemocratic" you think their government is or what they are doing to their own people.
2-I could give a flying squirrel's taint about whether or not gays and lesbians can marry. Who cares? It's not the end of the world if they do.
3-I don't believe in abstinence only sex ed. You aren't going to stop kids from having sex, so why pretend like you will?
4-I think we should spend more money on education than on warfare.
5-I believe that people should be required to prove they would be fit parents before being allowed to breed; involuntarily sterilization should be an option for dealing with those who can't contribute in a meaningful way to society.
6-I think you should be required to take and pass with a score of >80% a test on American history, current events and politics before being allowed to vote.
7-I think that Creationism has no role in our educational system.

Any questions?

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
Originally posted by usafmedic45@Jun 19 2005, 04:26 PM
1-I own guns and don't have the slightest problem with using them on those who threaten me or those I care about.
Yes... 1 question. Why would you use the guns on people you care about?

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
:lol: PUt them out of my, uh, I mean THEIR misery. :lol: ;)

I meant to say those that threaten those that I love.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by usafmedic45@Jun 19 2005, 05:26 PM
2-I believe we should execute MORE people and in the most gruesome, painful and public manner possible. The only appeals you get is to the Supreme Court and to the victims family. If they both say you're dead meat, then so be it.
Heard a good one the other day...

Texas apparently enacted a law that speeds your trial and reduces your appeal with mulitple credible wittnesses and mutiple murders.... Most states don't want to kill, texas just put in an express lane....

In China, they publicly execute you by shooting you in the head... then charge the family for the bullet...

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jun 20 2005, 11:20 AM
I knew he was 302.
302?

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by usafmedic45+Jun 20 2005, 07:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (usafmedic45 @ Jun 20 2005, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Jun 20 2005, 11:20 AM
I knew he was 302.
302? [/b][/quote]
Bordering insanity.

OH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I GET IT!

I own guns and don't have the slightest problem with using them on those who threaten me or those I care about

I own guns and don't have the slightest problem with using them on those who threaten me

I own guns and don't have the slightest problem with using them on those who threaten those I care about

I THOUGHT IT SAID:

I own guns and don't have the slightest problem with using them on those I care about.

BUT

Still 302.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
I have my moments Whacker, but then again, from what I understand...so do you. ;) :lol:

ECC

Forum Captain
Originally posted by usafmedic45+Jun 19 2005, 04:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (usafmedic45 @ Jun 19 2005, 04:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ECC@Jun 19 2005, 02:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-EMTPrincess
@Jun 17 2005, 12:13 PM
...I am just so darn happy we will be done with all the Bush's as leaders after the next elections!!!

Gore weighed in on this subject too...Politicians are all scum, but Republicans are less repugnant than the liberals (there are no such thing as Democrats any more...just liberals :angry: )
I happen to take some offense at that. I'm a registered Democrat and I'm not a liberal in the typical Republicans definition of the word. I'm a moderate, that is I wish we could silence the people on both extremes. I have views that match some of both parties's stances but the reason I vote Democrat is that I have this strange belief in something called seperation of church and state- basically last time I checked the Constitution was supposed to be the framework for our nation, not the Bible.

My "conservative" opinions
3-I believe that if you want to pray, go for it, so long as you don't demand everyone else do it to
4-I believe that anyone who disrespects a combat veteran (meaning someone who actually was at a battle, the commander (above the rank of LTC) is not a combat veteran- sorry) should be handed over to the 101st or 82nd Airborne to be taught some respect.
5-So what if the words "under God" are in the Pledge of Allegiance, get a life.
6-If you're sentenced to prison, you should be made to do hard labor- fix roads, work on a farm, etc- you're there to repay a debt to society, not work out and watch TV.
7-Rapists, child molesters, and wife beaters should be allowed to be beaten at will by their fellow inmates. After they have served their time, then they are handed over to the family (or families) of their victims for execution.
8-Anyone caught selling drugs or trafficking in them should be force fed what ever drugs they were caught with. That should solve a couple of problems right there.

My "liberal" opinions:
1-I believe that if you aren't a direct threat, we should not invade, regardless of how "undemocratic" you think their government is or what they are doing to their own people.
2-I could give a flying squirrel's taint about whether or not gays and lesbians can marry. Who cares? It's not the end of the world if they do.
3-I don't believe in abstinence only sex ed. You aren't going to stop kids from having sex, so why pretend like you will?
4-I think we should spend more money on education than on warfare.
5-I believe that people should be required to prove they would be fit parents before being allowed to breed; involuntarily sterilization should be an option for dealing with those who can't contribute in a meaningful way to society.
6-I think you should be required to take and pass with a score of >80% a test on American history, current events and politics before being allowed to vote.
7-I think that Creationism has no role in our educational system.

Any questions? [/b][/quote]
I will point out to you only that your party is run by the most liberal members of your party. Since, ostensibly, they were voted in there, they are representative of where your party wants to go. Unclench :rolleyes: , I am obviously not referring to you personally, as you are not referring to me personally.

As to your claims about separation of chruch and state, I would like your explanation of how 'In God we Trust' became our motto and appears in many places on government buildings and on our currency.

Your party does not hold the banner for the separation of Church and state...it is not even on their list of priorities, however as a gun toting, card carrying member of the Democratic Party, I think you should know that among your parties top priorities are:

Gun Control (Remember The Assault Gun Ban of 1994 has not prevented the use of any weapon regardless of it's type or origin in the commission of any crime)

Giving away your hard earned money to the poor who refuse to work...ask Hillary Clinton about her feelings on taxes. She is on record as saying that Americans had better get used to the fact that they (Democrats) are coming for a bigger share. I ask you: a bigger share? I am paying ludicrous ammounts of money in taxes. They are not getting any more to throw at social programs...if they do, it will be over my dead body!

Et cetera :rolleyes:

You want to spend more on Education? Are you kidding me? Take a look at your tax bill...THEY ARE THE #1 taxor on any property tax bill I have ever seen. I say spend the money on the kids and unbloat their budget before I spend one more red cent on education.

Your comment about undemocratic countries and what they do to their own people comment is also very telling. I think you ought to give some thought about the 6 million people who were murdered in the Holocaust.

Besides that I could give the same flying squirel's taint about the rest of your 'liberal' views as they are not major priorities to me. So, no, I do not have any questions.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Okay, I think it's time to move this thread away from politics and back to EMS.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by usafmedic45@Jun 21 2005, 12:17 AM
I have my moments Whacker, but then again, from what I understand...so do you. ;) :lol:
I read the title as "just let er' rip"

I didn't know it meant Rest in peace. Every since I started taking the pain meds, I've been really loopy.. sometimes fruity. I've been a fruit loop.

If my leg didn't hurt, I wouldn't take them, but then I'd lose all interest in post on the forum b/c I'd be in bed crying like a baby from the pain.