Why are you a emt?

triemal04

Forum Deputy Chief
If you don't like the example, deal with it. Exaggerations are meant to be just that: Exaggerated. You blew this out of proportion, AND made it personal, and that went beyond the line.

The fact that you need a story to be relatively true to even get a point proven to you is beyond me.
If what you are trying to prove is true, then you don't need to exaggerate anything; you just need to be honest.

el Murpharino

Forum Captain
Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Linuss...stop before you make yourself look worse. You gave an example of why you shouldn't judge an entire group based off the actions of some. I don't neccasarily disagree. But, as I said multiple posts back, the example you used was piss poor. All you did was give another reason for people to consider EMT's a poorly trained and educated group. Your example, instead of proving your point, just helped to show that EMT's are...well...not the brightest.

Once again: if you want to show that all people should not be judged by the actions of some, then use real, honest, factual, and above all, accurate examples. If you don't...you make a worthless point and will be proving something that you don't want to.

LOL!! Best part is you keep it going with the last lines of your comments!! That is the best!! Wow!

Anyway there are bad medics out there too, I mean like you say judge on actions, because if you have to talk about how good you are you probably are not that good. So, I mean really all sides of the medical world have some weak players, good players, and average players. Nothing against EMTs,Medics,RNs, ect. We all suck we have made a mistake, we have messed something up, that made someone go..gee I dont like medics or EMTs from AMR or Mercy ect. It is just ego and whatever you want to call it. Really we all have the same goal.

To the post..I started this because I saw it on TV and it looked fun!!! HAHAHA