where to look?

HN8404

Forum Probie
I know im a noob here and I dont know if this was already posted or not but I was wondering. Where do you look to find a paramedic job?

I tried going online and using the common job search engines for a full time paramedic, Monster.com, indeed.com, etc.

But there are no if hardly any paramedic jobs posted there. And the ones that are there are for EMT-B's and hospital staff.

Im looking for the full time paramedic jobs for hospitals, would I just have to go to the hospitals web page to look up career info or would I have to call them to find out whats available?

Its scary to think that when im done with my paramedic major in school (some time the end of this year) that I wont be able to find work. Any help?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Call the hospital or look on their website for jobs. Often they won't put jobs on other Internet sites.

They may not even use Medics in the hospital setting (no hospitals in my immediate area use Medics or EMTs).

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Or, it might just be that there are no Paramedic jobs in your area. If you use indeed.com, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of open "paramedic" jobs online.

Edit: I just did a generic indeed search…
5ubunyta.jpg

OP
OP
H

HN8404

Forum Probie
?

What in the world?! I did that same search for the Colorado state and area a few days ago and it turned up nothing :huh: now theres more jobs then I could apply for in a single day! My problem has been solved lol thanks for the input guys.

Of course they all require I have some years of experience before I apply so ill have to get some lower level position before I get to do the fun stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: