When will I get my results?!

HollyRenee

Forum Ride Along
So I took my nremt-b on Saturday November 30 2013 and it is not December 3rd and I have not got my results online yet. I'm really worried that this means I didn't pass... But reading other things posted they notify you of you pass or not so what am I suppose to do? They said one to two business days.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Not to sound rude or anything....
But are you looking in the right spot on the registry website?

OP
OP
HollyRenee

HollyRenee

Forum Ride Along
Not to sound rude or anything....
But are you looking in the right spot on the registry website?

You aren't being rude. The guy at the testing center told me to log on to nremt.org where I signed up and then click on check initial app status. Is that wrong?

Anjel

Forum Angel
You aren't being rude. The guy at the testing center told me to log on to nremt.org where I signed up and then click on check initial app status. Is that wrong?

Nope that's where it should be.

I would give them a call in the morning. I had my results the same day. Granted I took it on a weekday.

OP
OP
HollyRenee

HollyRenee

Forum Ride Along
Nope that's where it should be.

I would give them a call in the morning. I had my results the same day. Granted I took it on a weekday.

I will for sure call in the morning. Thank you. My stomach has been in knots since I took it. It shut off at #70 and everyone keeps telling me I aced or or I bombed it...

Anjel

Forum Angel
I will for sure call in the morning. Thank you. My stomach has been in knots since I took it. It shut off at #70 and everyone keeps telling me I aced or or I bombed it...

Ha ya pretty much.

Good luck and keep us posted. And remember it's not the end of the world if you have to take it again.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

If you passed as soon as you log in there will be a certification number and level under your name at the top of the toolbar on the left side of your screen.

100R05

Forum Probie
HollyRenee,
Did you pass? who long until your results were posted?

So I took my nremt-b on Saturday November 30 2013 and it is not December 3rd and I have not got my results online yet. I'm really worried that this means I didn't pass... But reading other things posted they notify you of you pass or not so what am I suppose to do? They said one to two business days.

GoldcrossEMTbasic

Forum Lieutenant
Remember it was the holidays they may have a backlog. My testing site said one to two Business days so you have to take in account of New Years

Drax

Forum Captain
Remember it was the holidays they may have a backlog. My testing site said one to two Business days so you have to take in account of New Years

You just bumped a 3 week old thread boss. Sorry to hear that by the way Holly, when are you planning on taking it again?

Last edited by a moderator: