When to discourage transport

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that even possible in 2024??

I would never work in a system that can't even address basic needs for the crews and patients.
It’s because there is no flowchart for AMAs/Refusals…

Cool. So take anyone and everyone to the hospital even if they don't want to... Since they can't refuse. Don't ask us what to do. Ask your agency. You obviously don't care what we have to say.
That is the exact opposite of the truth. If I didn’t care I wouldn’t ask. Most questions I ask don’t get answered. I usually just get told how stupid I am.

That is the exact opposite of the truth. If I didn’t care I wouldn’t ask. Most questions I ask don’t get answered. I usually just get told how stupid I am.
Your questions have all been answered ad nauseam. You keep choosing to argue. You have been given more than enough direction. If you can’t understand that, then yes, you have a failure in your ability to grasp basic fundamental concepts.

Your questions have all been answered ad nauseam. You keep choosing to argue. You have been given more than enough direction. If you can’t understand that, then yes, you have a failure in your ability to grasp basic fundamental concepts.
I have not argued once. In most of the threads, you’re the one doing the arguing

Most of your questions here have been answered. You've gotten lots of guidance.

No one here called you stupid.

And that's enough of this one.

I received a reply from from the state:

Patient refusal of care is considered outside the scope of clinical care and is not currently included in their regional protocols. The handling of patient refusals is expected to be covered by individual agency policies, not regional protocols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back