whats in your pockets?

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by rescuecpt@Dec 25 2004, 11:48 PM
I was inches away from convincing my chiefs that I, as the rescue captain, needed a Lifepack 12 in my POV so that I could be an ALS first responder (rather than BLS)... but when they learned how much more expensive it is than a BLS AED, they started stuttering and stammering about how fast our response time is....
Hey - if you could get a lifepack 10, I wouldn't complain, but I've got a "Friend" - (NOT PA RESCUE) who i think has not one, but 2 Lifepak 12's - he got a buy one, get one half off deal, or something like that - then again, his first day at doc school, he tubed someone in the bookstore - that's one way to audit out of ACLS class ;) :lol: :lol: :D

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Everytime I see the title for this thread I think of the Capital One credit card ads - "What's in YOUR wallet"...

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Just thought I'd pull this out again, for the new members looking at what they really need to carry....

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Jul 21 2005, 11:34 AM
Just thought I'd pull this out again, for the new members looking at what they really need to carry....
I found a "Kit Chopper" at a barn sale.. Two-Hundred bucks... It's like a small version of the Korean War Bell Helicopter. I thought about painting it up like a M*A*S*H copter? The instruction book is missing, but they said I can probably find something on the internet.

Maybe I can have my own Medevac next, WHKR 5! B)

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Jul 21 2005, 12:34 PM
What are you pulling out? :unsure:

On second thought, that's a need to know basis and I reeeeeaaaaaally don't need to know! :p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by vtemti+Jul 21 2005, 04:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vtemti @ Jul 21 2005, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MedicStudentJon@Jul 21 2005, 12:34 PM

On second thought, that's a need to know basis and I reeeeeaaaaaally don't need to know! :p [/b][/quote]
I was just "pulling" this thread out of the archives and making it current again...

You are as bad as me!

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Jul 21 2005, 04:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Jul 21 2005, 04:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by vtemti@Jul 21 2005, 04:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MedicStudentJon
@Jul 21 2005, 12:34 PM

On second thought, that's a need to know basis and I reeeeeaaaaaally don't need to know! :p
I was just "pulling" this thread out of the archives and making it current again...

You are as bad as me! [/b][/quote]
Maybe so, but I am older so that makes it OK! :p :p

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
heh, you said pulling out :lol: :lol: :lol:

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Wingnut@Jul 21 2005, 09:03 PM
heh, you said pulling out :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh stop, you'll get him excited and he'll have an accident!