What light do you carry on your belt?

rwik123

Forum Asst. Chief
I carry my Sure Fire G2 in an Uncle Mikes nylon pouch, and I have a ring keeper so I can carry our D-cell Maglights, for when were assisting in traffic control. My pen light stays in my bag or leg pocket.

How do you like the G2?

Forrest

Forum Crew Member
Bought some new lights so it's time to post again on here. I picked up a Streamlight Pro-tac 2L for $35 on amazon. 180 lumens on high, strobe, and 10 on low. Included velcro pouch is really nice too, but I prefer to use the pocket clip and shove it in my back pocket. Also, I got a Streamlight Keymate for my keys (obviously :p). Pretty bright little light I must say, comes in handy when finishing reports at night in the squad.

SFox3325

Forum Probie
How do you like the G2?

I like it alot. I used to carry a Stinger by Streamlight back in my LEO days, and the thing broke on me four times. I got the SureFire and never had a problem since, still using the original light bulb. The one thing I would change is, finding a rechargable system for it. The battery life is only an hour on continues run, but very bright, and not heavy at all. I am looking at getting the one for Fire/EMS service that has a yellow body with reflective strips in the checkered parts of the grip. I would recommend for anyone that is looking for a great, bright, light wieght light, and the G2 was only about $35.00 bucks. Stay safe everyone :)