What certifications do you hold?

rogue893

Forum Ride Along
Hello,
I am curious to certifications other paramedics have out there. I'm referring to certifications such as neonatal resuscitation program, ACLS, PALS, etc.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Alphabet soup course such as acls barely count.
Personally I hold instructor cards in PALS, CPR, ACLS, PHTLS, and AMLS. As well as provider cards in STABLE, NRP, EPC, and board certifications of C-NPT, FPC. Oh plus CCEMTP.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
CTEC

OP
OP
R

rogue893

Forum Ride Along
OK thank you for your response. I should probably elaborate as well. I am curious what other certifications such as hazmat, osha, huet training for a flight medic and there is probably a bunch of other ones that are not coming to mind right now.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
It's a neonatal resus and stabilization cert. I'm also basic extrication and hazmat ops certified

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
OK thank you for your response. I should probably elaborate as well. I am curious what other certifications such as hazmat, osha, huet training for a flight medic and there is probably a bunch of other ones that are not coming to mind right now.
What is huet training? Never heard of it and I've worked as a flight medic

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
NREMT-P, Several Paramedic state licenses in various states, CPR, ACLS, PALS, AMLS, ITLS, PHTLS.

As well as firefighter I and hazmat ops if you want to count those.

Summit

Critical Crazy
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
CPR, ACLS, about to test PALS, then PHTLS and AMLS this summer. A few others I will chase down later.

kirky kirk

RN, EMT-B
CPR, ACLS, PHTLS

DPMedic

Forum Ride Along
I held no certificates, and do not plan to have any. They are expensive, have no value whatsoever, and expire after a while. Noone even cares about them here.

I wonder how does the situation look abroad. It seems that majority of users here are from the USA, and some of you have a lot of certificates. Is it compulsory for you to have them? Does your employee sponsor you them?