OP
fast65

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I'm attempting to cook some quinoa right now...we'll see how this works :ph34r:

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm attempting to cook some quinoa right now...we'll see how this works :ph34r:

I had some from a local prepared meals place a few weeks ago. It was pretty good. The chef said it's kinda tasteless but easily absorbs flavors so it can be infused with whatever you want.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

OP
OP
fast65

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I had some from a local prepared meals place a few weeks ago. It was pretty good. The chef said it's kinda tasteless but easily absorbs flavors so it can be infused with whatever you want.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

Yeah, I was kind of guessing that it wouldn't have a whole lot of taste to it, I'll probably mix in some chicken, garlic, etc, etc.

slb862

Forum Lieutenant
Nutella and gram crakers, yummy. I take lots of fresh fruit and veggies. Usually a box of good cereal and milk. And I take flavored water. Sometimes my partners and I will all bring something to throw in the crockpot (to cook all day) or use the grill. I always take something in the rig, water, flavored water and something quick to eat, just in case we are gone for a while. Have fun and enjoy all the new ideas!!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
+1 on the quinoa. I like to use it instead of rice in a stir fry. I found a recipe on epicurious that was really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Never tried quinoa, might have to pick some up to try

OP
OP
fast65

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
My quinoa turned out pretty well I think. It was a little bland until I tossed in some broccoli, baked chicken, garlic, salt, etc; that spiced it right up :)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown also makes a gallon of super anti cancer juice once a week using the super power juicer Brown cashed in Brown's visa card points for

- Celery
- Pineapple
- Carrots
- Brocolli
- Stalks of choy sum and bok choy
- Blueberries
- Sprilliuna
- Red capsicum
- Cucumber
- Little ginger to taste

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Uck.

Big can of V-8, many shakes from a little bottle of Lea and Perrin's "Worshter" sauce (as Grandfather used to call it), maybe a shake or two of Tabasco, stir with celery or bell pepper...mui better-o.

Brown is trying to reinvent Vegemite.;)

images

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
For lunch at school today I took fresh mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar on fresh focaccia bread. So basically a caprese salad on focaccia bread. Just kept the tomatoes and the vinegar and oil in a separate container so it wouldn't get soggy.

Basically the bomb dot com and healthy.

Cup of Joe

Forum Captain
Peanut butter, honey, and a little bit of cinnamon on toasted bagel of your choice. By far my favorite breakfast.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
That sounds pretty good too. I'll have to try that.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Raspberry ice cream.

OP
OP
fast65

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Peanut butter, honey, and a little bit of cinnamon on toasted bagel of your choice. By far my favorite breakfast.

That does sound pretty good

Oh, I found the ultimate discovery today (at least it was a discovery for me), banana's + Nutella = pure amazing awesomeness

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Nutella is nasty. Peanutbutter, banana and honey is bomb though.

OP
OP
fast65

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Nutella is nasty. Peanutbutter, banana and honey is bomb though.

YOU'RE NASTY!!!!

I'm sorry, that wasn't nice...I just...love my Nutella, it's been much too long:sad: