Wanted: EMS Shields/Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNWMedic

Forum Crew Member
I work for a small EMS/Rescue company, and were thinking about getting chrome badges/shields for our employees. So... If anyone out there makes or customizes them, and may be interested in a trade, shoot me an email. If interested, I could trade you professional, business/commercial or public safety two-way radios, or other items, or possibly buy them depending on price. Please let me know if you make/customize them, or sell them.

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
OP
OP
P

PNWMedic

Forum Crew Member
Thanks for the replies, I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that would be interested in a trade, as we really don't have much money to spend. I'm aware of the online retailers, just wondering if there was iny folks rather then big companies, that may be interested in a trade. I am looking for approximatly 8-10 badges; doesn't have to be fancy; just look professional, with star of life design, and engraved with our agency, EMT and the title ie. Chief, Asst. Chief, Captain etc.

I just thought I would throw this out there. And to the person that messaged me, no I am not some guy trying to play cop, I work for a small, legitimate (licensed) private agency, and we are thinking about getting badges for our uniforms for on duty, to add to our professionalism/appearence. And if there is someone that would like to do a trade, I can provide proof of agency etc. :)

OP
OP
P

PNWMedic

Forum Crew Member
Thanks, yes I am aware they make cheap stock badges, but I am looking for professional custom ones, with our agency name, and our titles.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Might check with your local prison. One prison used to have some inmates that did silver work in the craft shop and they allowed them to make badges for law enforcement.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Why do you need chrome badges/shields for EMS stand by at the Go Cart track? (I'm just sayin'...)

Money would be better spent on getting the 'company' some decent equipment.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Original poster is banned, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.