Transferring to AMR - Miami

scubaRESQ

Forum Ride Along
Hello all, I just made this account because I didn't want to go posting on facebook and make this public but I'm asking for help.

long story short. My boyfriend was relocated to Florida by the Coast Guard. We met at our firehouse. I current work for AMR who just bought our company but they have this weird partnership thing where we have our old policies as well as those of AMR (mostly because hospitals would drop the contracts if we were AMR). I have been running around in circles trying to do paramedic school but things just get in the way and we don't have that many options here.

The question: My goal is to transfer to Miami with AMR, I also know they do a lot of other stuff besides IFT down in that area. I would definitely be interested in the NASCAR stuff. Does anyone work in this area for AMR and how bad is it???

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hello all, I just made this account because I didn't want to go posting on facebook and make this public but I'm asking for help.

long story short. My boyfriend was relocated to Florida by the Coast Guard. We met at our firehouse. I current work for AMR who just bought our company but they have this weird partnership thing where we have our old policies as well as those of AMR (mostly because hospitals would drop the contracts if we were AMR). I have been running around in circles trying to do paramedic school but things just get in the way and we don't have that many options here.

The question: My goal is to transfer to Miami with AMR, I also know they do a lot of other stuff besides IFT down in that area. I would definitely be interested in the NASCAR stuff. Does anyone work in this area for AMR and how bad is it???
The NASCAR teams requires open positions, full time medic, minimum of 2 years in current position as a medic, and preferably experience with racetracks.