Trans Aid Ambulance

In the words of Darth Vader.........
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
If you answer an EMT add on Craigslist....

cspinebrah

Forum Crew Member
I have 5 co workers that worked there, the would get ran but about 90% of calls were ambulatory pt and the billers would tell them what to write on the pcr's , idk how they are back

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
I have 5 co workers that worked there, the would get ran but about 90% of calls were ambulatory pt and the billers would tell them what to write on the pcr's , idk how they are back

It might be fake posting. They kept the other part of the busy which is ambulate and kept the same phone number. It's interesting that they never updated their website.

swiftswcc

Forum Ride Along
Former Employee...

Humm, do you see the 30k due to the Staples Center for season tickets? Everything else looked like legitimate business expenses...

Not to mention the VEGAS TRIPS FOR UPPER MANAGMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INCLUDING DISPATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEIR LIKE I DUNNO 19 CARS THEY HAD PARKED OUT FRONT ALL THE TIME!