Things to Do During the Wuhan Flu Outbreak

FiremanMike

Just a dude
Im cruising local craigslist and flagging people selling toilet paper and hand sanitizer.

Im cruising local craigslist and flagging idiots trying to sell motorcycles in motorcycle parts section to avoid the $5 fee.

Sitting on the corner with binoculars looking down the street. Cars driving by slow down.

Sit in car on the shoulder with 4 way flashers on. People driving by slow down.

Post 'em Up

I put $1,000 into various travel industry stocks that were previously stable but dumped to the floor..

My first stock market account, I enjoy watching it.. I can see why day trading is fun.. Sadly you have to have $25,000 in your account to "day trade" (more than 4 trades in a 4 day period I think it is).. If I had that, I could have made a good chunk of cash on Friday when the stocks fell, rallied hard, and then fell again.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
I put $1,000 into various travel industry stocks that were previously stable but dumped to the floor..

My first stock market account, I enjoy watching it.. I can see why day trading is fun.. Sadly you have to have $25,000 in your account to "day trade" (more than 4 trades in a 4 day period I think it is).. If I had that, I could have made a good chunk of cash on Friday when the stocks fell, rallied hard, and then fell again.
Get Fidelity and transfer your funds there. The app is as easy as it can be. I buy/sell as much as I want. I don’t have anywhere close to $25k in there. I might in a few weeks 😂

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
I actually really like the artificial meat and have mostly cut out read meat and poultry. Fish is good.
You may want to read this:

FiremanMike

Just a dude
Get Fidelity and transfer your funds there. The app is as easy as it can be. I buy/sell as much as I want. I don’t have anywhere close to $25k in there. I might in a few weeks 😂

It’s my understanding that’s an SEC rule.. But $1000 really isn’t enough for true day trading (buying the dip, selling the profit) in my mind.. I’ll look into it more though

OP
OP
Phillyrube

Phillyrube

Leading Chief
a good friend had a pet pig and I don’t do pork since I met Hambacon. He was awesome! Died fat and old and super happy too. Smartest “dog” I’ve ever known.
I think he was kidding with the pneumonic, and I think you’re taking this “Wuhan” thing a little too personal. Just sayin...

It's like the firehouse or the cop shop. Find something that tweaks someone else and its non stop kidding by the natives until the person being tweaked just ignores the shenanigans. Dont worry, the inmates will find someone else.

Meanwhile, back to things to do, I played around outside with a magnifying glass starting leaf fires. Now I gotta find a fire ant mound......

OP
OP
Phillyrube

Phillyrube

Leading Chief
FB_IMG_1584818119852.jpg

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
OP
OP
Phillyrube

Phillyrube

Leading Chief
My dear friend,
Calling it "Wuhan Flu",
Is incorrect. SARS-COV-2 is
the virus' name,
covid-19 is the condition.

The Spanish flu was an H1N1, and didn't even originate in Spain, which had lower death rates from the bug.

We know where the Wuhan flu started.

Heck, they took out an aircraft carrier without firing a shot.

Peak

ED/Prehospital Registered Nurse
You've just never had a cow or chicken as a pet. They're sweet creatures just as much as dogs.

Have you actually ever worked with cattle? I'm pretty sure those are some of the dumbest creatures on the planet.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Have you actually ever worked with cattle? I'm pretty sure those are some of the dumbest creatures on the planet.
Not as dumb as some others...

gary_larson_gifted_comp1.jpg

We've all probably worked with or know a few of these...

Now back to our usual "what to do..." thread!