The Ultimate Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

downunderwunda

Forum Captain
'If women are so perfect at multitasking , how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?'​

:lol:

MSDeltaFlt

RRT/NRP

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
'If women are so perfect at multitasking , how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?'​

:lol:

hahahahaha, thats our excuse, silly. What is means is "I don't want to have sex right now, but, I have no other good reason." Duh!

Fir Na Au Saol

Forum Crew Member

Sail195

Forum Lieutenant
I have not been having a good day at work and this made me lol at my desk thanks!

Sail195

Forum Lieutenant
I used to have a boyfriend who would put chocolate on his penis whenever he wanted sex. Perhaps putting aspirin on the penis would do the trick.

wasn't expecting that one lol

Sasha

Forum Chief
I used to have a boyfriend who would put chocolate on his penis whenever he wanted sex. Perhaps putting aspirin on the penis would do the trick.

Uhhhmmm...tmi.

Maya

Forum Lieutenant
Okay, I apologize. I have a bad and crude sense of humor, don't always think things through before I say them. ... sorry :(

DawnParr

Forum Crew Member
Lol... Sex is also the number one stress releif. IT's funny cuz ppl who are stressed don't want to because it makes them feel lazy or tired... but if they would only do the act they would prolly feel much better.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
"SO long, thanks for playing...

Oh, and thanks for all those loverly fish. All 42 of 'em".

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

JesseM515

Forum Crew Member
Okay, I apologize. I have a bad and crude sense of humor, don't always think things through before I say them. ... sorry :(

I thought it was funny. I dont know about putting chocolate on the tip but a condom works well at getting the message across too ; )

OP
OP
downunderwunda

downunderwunda

Forum Captain

Then you could take it orally or as a supository..........your choice

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
This thread is heading into the area of inappropriate content, so it is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.