The Official EMTLIFE Introduction Thread

Hey guys, I'm Kirk. I'm a rokkie EMT-B from the Philippines. ^_^

Started from being a first aider with the Red Cross and now reviweng for my exam for EMT-B with the PSEMT. :)

Hey there, welcome.

kirky kirk

RN, EMT-B
Thanks for the welcome guys! ^_^

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Welcome, kinkyrabbit.

gmendoza148

Forum Ride Along

Hi, im new to the forum I work as an emt-I for a 911 company down in the rio grand valley. I've been browsing through the forum and I've found alot of good info, hope to get to learn from everyone as much as possible! :cool:

TinyTank

Forum Ride Along
Hello! I've been being a little lurker on here since, well... a WHILE. Before I took my EMR anyways (so, a year and a bit now?)

I'm going to school in the fall for my EMT in good ol' Alberta, and figured it might be a good idea to start up an account and be socialble.

Tito

Forum Ride Along
Anyone work as an EMT in the Los Angeles area? I just got my NREMT certification and looking for companies to hopefully work for

srog197

Forum Ride Along
Salutations!

Hey y'all, I've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to make an account. I passed my EMT-B state test about a month ago and I'm taking my NREMT in a few weeks. Hope you guys can tolerate my noobness for a bit. Hopefully I can contribute something relevant and thought provoking every now and again.
-Stephen Rogalski

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
Hey y'all, I've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to make an account. I passed my EMT-B state test about a month ago and I'm taking my NREMT in a few weeks. Hope you guys can tolerate my noobness for a bit. Hopefully I can contribute something relevant and thought provoking every now and again.
-Stephen Rogalski

Congratulations and welcome to the forum

Taurus40

Forum Ride Along
Hello from Montana:)

Hi all:) I found this forum when I was searching for Paramedic colleges. I am a mom to three grown kids that I homeschooled till the graduated high school. I took my EMT-B class 4 years ago and got bit by the EMS bug, EMT-I the next year and enjoying my work in that capacity now. My dream has been to be a Paramedic - I was hoping to go to Paramedic school this fall but I don't have all the pre-reqs yet. I worked for a small service since I started, but would LOVE to be in a busy service - I'm in a position in my life now where I am pursuing that job opportunity:)
In my free time I like to head out to the rifle range and heat up some brass, fish and read science fiction.
BTW, I sometimes overuse emoticons!:)

Beth

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Hey guys, thanks for having me. I'm a paramedic who has worked in NV, CA, and the Middle East for most of my career. I've also worked in law enforcement. That's a little about my background. I hope to learn a lot while reading more and posting less.

See you around.

VictorBrown

Forum Ride Along
Hello

Hey I am new here. I am Nationally registered awaiting my state licence.
I am in chicago,Ill and I have been online looking for employment but haven't had any luck. If anybody has any suggestions I would be more than happy to hear from you.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Hello everyone, I've been "scoping" this site for quite some time and I finally decided to make a account. I am a EMT-B from sunny southern california, I work as a EMT in Riverside County. Also a firefighter explorer soon to be a reserve firefighter. I am aspiring to be a paramedic firefighter for CALFIRE in honor of a recently fallen friend. Anyway I hope to contribute to this site and I'm excited to be here!