the 100% directionless thread

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Just bought the last parts I needed to build my MTB... It's sad when the entire project costs the same as my mortgage payment. 😭

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Just bought the last parts I needed to build my MTB... It's sad when the entire project costs the same as my mortgage payment. 😭
I misread that as MBT like "who TF is building a tank in their garage?!"

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I misread that as MBT like "who TF is building a tank in their garage?!"
The better question is why am I not building a MBT in my garage? Now I'm curious if there are any NFA or whatever laws against it... Humm?

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Anyone watching the Monday night football game?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Anyone watching the Monday night football game?
Nope but just saw all the news reports about the player going down on the field in cardiac arrest.

Also for those who follow rally car and the like, Ken Block died today after a snowmobile accident.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Not sports, but apparently Jeremy Renner was also just recently critically injured in a snow plowing accident as well. Crazy times.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Last edited:

IsraelEMS

Forum Crew Member
Had a really hard night shift. A woman having a stillborn and a 40 year old man with cancer having a PE after surgery and crying to his mother that he was dyeing (he was right). It's when we are hurting that our care is so important to others. So glad I didn't have a student with me.

MEDicJohn

Forum Crew Member

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Everyone complains about California, but I think Nevada takes the cake on being one of the most annoying states to try to get licensed with. I am very annoyed.

Last edited:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Word is Ambulnz in LA/OC is shutting down...
Given the train wreck that was their thread from a few years ago, I'm surprised they lasted this long.