the 100% directionless thread

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Shhhhhhhh....First Rule....bury quietly....no bragging....

I have a giant *** pile of DG in my backyard. I don't think I'll be bragging about spreading rock for the next 3 days.

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
So if one of those old 1950s-1960s unibody stainless steel cars gets into an accident, you would be able to cut through them?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Another successfully passed TB PPD test.
What a coincidence. I did a chest x ray today because of this. I tested positive via PPD and quantiferon gold test like 5-6 years ago and just do the chest x ray whenever my employer asks for it. Cause of the new job, I did another one today.

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
So I'm working on my Emergency Response Team go kit. It says that I need a compass. For those who have done ERT, how often would I need the compass?

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
I assume that also applies to the sleeping bag and batter powered radio?

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
Ok. Wonder if I'm ever going to be deployed this year.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Well then, when the Medic hooks up the 4 lead, and before even the 12 is put on, immediately goes and grabs the pads out of the monitor instead... 😳

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Well then, when the Medic hooks up the 4 lead, and before even the 12 is put on, immediately goes and grabs the pads out of the monitor instead... 😳
tenor.png

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Well my backyard is done. Stand back and appreciate it only to walk to the front yard to notice that the main line for my drip lines is leaking. I have a geyser in my front yard. Homeownership. Its awesome.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Was thinking about cutting the grass.
Look out the window... pouring.

Oh well. I'll get to it eventually.
I keep telling the girlfriend she needs to get a couple of pigs for this. They either eat or destroy the grass and have the added benefit of bacon. Then again, she's got 900 acres or so of land.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief

Yup, pretty much.

NOT the actual 12 lead, but the 4 lead on the monitor was showing pretty much this:
1619734771063.png

(The middle one) even us non Medic, BLS only firemen were like "Yeah no, don't like that..." and immediately after the medic started applying pads was like "Hey can one of you go grab my red drug bag from the rig?"

Call came in as unconscious at a industrial site like 0530, 30-40 something year old male, conscious but extremely lethargic, cool pale diapharetic, complaining of sudden onset 8/10 chest pain, only prior history was hypertension, doesn't take any meds, no allergies...

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Yup, pretty much.

NOT the actual 12 lead, but the 4 lead on the monitor was showing pretty much this:
View attachment 5278

(The middle one) even us non Medic, BLS only firemen were like "Yeah no, don't like that..." and immediately after the medic started applying pads was like "Hey can one of you go grab my red drug bag from the rig?"

Call came in as unconscious at a industrial site like 0530, 30-40 something year old male, conscious but extremely lethargic, cool pale diapharetic, complaining of sudden onset 8/10 chest pain, only prior history was hypertension, doesn't take any meds, no allergies...
That guy would immediately get a taste of Edison’s Medicine.
Cardiovert first, apologize after.