the 100% directionless thread

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh, and the pastor at the church service today basically preached against COVID-19 precautions
This is the kind of thing that people oughtta be excommunicated (or whatever) for...

Same for antivax Facebook EMTs & nurses

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
This is the kind of thing that people oughtta be excommunicated (or whatever) for...

Haha well at this point I think I'm excommunicating myself from that church

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Aww dang, the boat we had a family snorkeling tour planned for for today broke down. We did manage to snag the last two tickets of another snorkel tour in town, but 2 instead of 3, so me and my sister will do that tomorrow, Mom will join Dad at the resort with the lazy river haha
Your father is a man after my own heart. Oh how I love me a lazy river...

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Man, that “ignore member” thing is probably the best part of this forum.

Yeah but without their posts where would I get my anecdotal stories for the day?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Yeah but without their posts where would I get my anecdotal stories for the day?
If more people would use the ignore feature I would have less work to do and fewer members would be in the forum sin bin.

Seirende

Friday's mail showed up in the mailbox along with today's mail, thank goodness. That would have been a hassle

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
And here you pretended to be older but I knew all along you’re a millennial.
See, that's the problem. I am older but my grey hairs are millennials.

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Welp finally going to start EMT school again on the 13th. Should've never let my certs lapse ugh

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Oh the joys of packing for a 4 day drill at the range. Thankfully I haven't unpacked from my month long school so it should be pretty easy 😂😂

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
So my car got a flat tire on the way to work but they can’t unlock the spare tire, the truck is going to have to be towed so I had to call out. >.>

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I got the job!

Seirende

Shot a text to a few friends that said, "Just got vaxxed!" There was some subsequent confusion as my pretend grandma thought that I was using a silly word for "waxed."