the 100% directionless thread

jgmedic

Fire Truck Driver
I dunno about all that on a personal level. I finished a drink once and that was like over the course of 10 hours.

Never been drunk or even tipsy....
Cool. To each their own. Some of us enjoy a few special pepsis after a long day.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Cool. To each their own. Some of us enjoy a few special pepsis after a long day.

Oh definitely. People are free to enjoy alcohol and get drunk if they want. Up to them.

I might be the kind to get hammered if I could get past the taste... alas. I can't say I've ever enjoyed the taste or could even stand it.

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Morning started out not great with not being able to get out of bed on time ("You gotta get up, Seir, come on, you can do it... nope, can't do it") and being an hour and a quarter late to work but it got better and I finished out a six hour shift! Slowly working my way back to my former glory lol. I used to be an absolute beast at work and I am impatient to get back there

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Haha let me celebrate a tiny victory

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Meanwhile I'm just sitting here on my day off trying to decide what to watch on Netflix, completely ignoring the cleaning I'm supposed to do lol (I just watched the first episode of Warrior Nun, wasn't bad, but seemed a bit slow to start so idk if I wanna give Ep 2 a shot or try something else...)

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Jesus. This is so lame. I'd kill for a post from Mr. Brown, Medic Rob, or even Sasha.
Names I hadn't heard in a while. Didn't Brown pop by about a year ago?

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
The comedy was priceless. He’s such a poser.
I sadly was to young to really understand what was going on then. I even cringe at some of my early posts. 😂

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
I may not be the best medic student, best EMT, but I think my heart is in the right place. And I'm not stupid. I catch flack every now and again, but eh. I feel like it's pretty balanced on here

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Structure fire Gods blessed us last night. Santa Ana winds and a heavy fuel load are not good combinations.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Structure fire Gods blessed us last night. Santa Ana winds and a heavy fuel load are not good combinations.
Have you not had enough from the Wildfire gods? I know I sure as hell have.