DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
It made me a little uncomfortable, too.
giphy (6).gif

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Why can't this server handle larger pictures. I want to share things :(
Do you really want a thread this big to be bogged down loading because several thousand posts have large pictures in them?

Our size limits were based upon a variety of factors, like the one listed above. If you really want to share large pics, I suggest posting them on Photobucket/Instagram or the like, and linking them in your post here.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
And 8 hours later I'm finally home... Forced for 5 hours and the 3 hour drive home.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Do you really want a thread this big to be bogged down loading because several thousand posts have large pictures in them?

Our size limits were based upon a variety of factors, like the one listed above. If you really want to share large pics, I suggest posting them on Photobucket/Instagram or the like, and linking them in your post here.

Ah. Yeah, I see.

CALEMT

Fun, at least the 6 hrs OT i got today was voluntary, and I only have a 30 min home...

It's what happens when your relief forgets the day he works.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
-_- how does one forget?? Or did he "forget"?

They'll only force us here if only 2 guys show up at shift change, need a min of 3 on the truck, 9 times outa 10 we're staffed 4, with 5 guys per truck officially allotted (and my crew is a full 5 guys. Tho that usually means we send one guy to another station that's short a guy fir whatever reason to even everyone out to 4, but also means it's rare to have to mandatory hold over longer than 20-30 min for someone to drive over from a fully staffed station of need be).

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Dodged a head on collision tonight. Some dude went right into my lane for no reason. I gave surprised "Shoooooooooot" as I swerved.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Dodged a head on collision tonight. Some dude went right into my lane for no reason. I gave surprised "Shoooooooooot" as I swerved.

I would have said something with a higher octane than “shooot”

it probably would have started with “holy” and contained the words hole, bag, mother, and sucking.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Acquired a lot of food, water and other dry goods for Coronavirus prep. I sort of feel like current federal and state “leadership” are going to focus more on economics and the election than safety until it’s obvious that they need to re-evaluate, and I reckon I don’t want to be standing in a 1000-person line to stock up on quarantine food if worst comes.

CALEMT

Almost got into 3 collisions on my drive home. Apparently we just pull out in front of people who are going the speed limit. Locked up my brakes twice.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I would have said something with a higher octane than “shooot”

it probably would have started with “holy” and contained the words hole, bag, mother, and sucking.
The definition of an accident....first you say it, then you do it.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Almost got into 3 collisions on my drive home. Apparently we just pull out in front of people who are going the speed limit. Locked up my brakes twice.
Typical in California...I drive an 80,000 pound truck and they do the same thing to me. I don't stop on a dime, and I don't do fender benders when loaded that heavy.

CALEMT

Typical in California

Arizona actually... but California divers and a dude from Oregon(?) IIRC... get out of my state hippies.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Arizona actually... but California divers and a dude from Oregon(?) IIRC... get out of my state hippies.
Isn't Arizona eastern California? lol

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
You guys see that stolen ambulance police chase last night? Good stuff. Pulled out the nude driver in the end. I think it was in Philly.
M49 crew gonna be in a whole lot of trouble.