the 100% directionless thread

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
@Jim37F I did the same thing. Stayed up way too late playing call of duty with a friend, crashed on her couch, went to work very much against my will just wanting a nap. Then stupidly did the same thing again after work, but at least I got to sleep in that time (kinda). Doing things like I'm still in college, but sleep.....:confused:

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Say no to overtime, yes to Renaissance Fest.

I’m a sea captain and now the proud owner ofvery nice Enterprise-D wall print. Also enjoying mead and pizza.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 195

jgmedic

Fire Truck Driver
Just spent an entire day hose testing. Ugh, and not even done with one engine. Couldn't buy a call, even with a 24hr endurance bike race in town.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
May I enquire what the hardest has been?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
May I enquire what the hardest has been?
For me, it was the post orientation test that Air Methods has. It’s not really a pass or fail test but more of a needs assessment.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
It's been a good few weeks, started with FP-C, my oldest turned 6, and I shot the biggest bodied, and oldest deer I've ever shot. Work is good, family is good, and the freezer is filling up. Can't ask for much more.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
It's been a good few weeks, started with FP-C, my oldest turned 6, and I shot the biggest bodied, and oldest deer I've ever shot. Work is good, family is good, and the freezer is filling up. Can't ask for much more.
What weight did it dress out to?