the 100% directionless thread

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Are they blocking the roads again out there?

Yep. Police shot a transgender man with a knife who stabbed his neighbor and then a cop so of course you need to go out and protest police brutality and transgender discrimination. They blocked Manchester ave and then a car drove threw a group of them. Protestors said the driver did it deliberately, Cops said the protestors jumped on the hood and broke his window with a pipe. We will see how that one plays out.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Yep. Police shot a transgender man with a knife who stabbed his neighbor and then a cop so of course you need to go out and protest police brutality and transgender discrimination. They blocked Manchester ave and then a car drove threw a group of them. Protestors said the driver did it deliberately, Cops said the protestors jumped on the hood and broke his window with a pipe. We will see how that one plays out.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

E tank

Caution: Paralyzing Agent
Anyone got hot sauces to reccomend? I've been sticking with Tobasco, Crystal, and Louisiana for the longest time and figured I should branch out.

th (5).jpg

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Weve had a few issues at my services lately. Finally had a meeting to lay it all out and explain it to the crews. I feel much more comfortable with longevity there, almost to the point that I regret applying for the flight position.

As Ive learned though, if the timing feels right, dont pass on it. Current flight employees that are transitioning will be notified if they got the job Monday, I expect they will schedule interviews for remaining spots the same day. Im starting to get a little anxious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Old Tracker

Forum Asst. Chief
Weve had a few issues at my services lately. Finally had a meeting to lay it all out and explain it to the crews. I feel much more comfortable with longevity there, almost to the point that I regret applying for the flight position.

As Ive learned though, if the timing feels right, dont pass on it. Current flight employees that are transitioning will be notified if they got the job Monday, I expect they will schedule interviews for remaining spots the same day. Im starting to get a little anxious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I wish you well on Monday.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Any juicy fun issues?

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Watching Harvey, wondering about flooding here in West Houston, but off for the weekend and my wife is still recovering from surgery, so I'm not super eager to go in.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Everytime we pick up a 69 year old patient I can never stop myself from giggling lol.... wonder why.
You're 17 with a "attention-seeking" profile pic. I strongly recommend you knock it off.
Watching Harvey, wondering about flooding here in West Houston, but off for the weekend and my wife is still recovering from surgery, so I'm not super eager to go in.
Stay safe @RocketMedic, @TransportJockey, and anyone else who's in this one's path.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Emergency Response Team One was activated and is deploying. I’m on team three this month so we shall see

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hope M feels better soon

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Emergency Response Team One was activated and is deploying. I’m on team three this month so we shall see
I'm on no team because of school. Storm of the decade and it falls on the one time I can't go. Ugh.