the 100% directionless thread

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Selfies. Lots and lots of selfies. I usually get annoyed with the character limit and just text.

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
No one here is a teenage girl who loves to take selfies..
I have discovered how to save my snapchats and can post them anywhere, including here, since I am now aware you are such a fan of the "selfie".

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I can't figure out what to take pictures of with snapchat. Do you just take pictures of food?

Instagram is for food pictures.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
So what do you take pictures of with Snapchat? :[

Edit: Oh, I see. Selfies. I can't do that.

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
So what do you take pictures of with Snapchat? :[

Edit: Oh, I see. Selfies. I can't do that.
You can take pictures of whatever. I have been using mine to make fun stuff/people.

Anjel

Forum Angel

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Well. This is interesting. Went in to see my PCP due to a really severe, hoarse cough. Apparently, I have the croup. I also happen to be allergic to all OTC cough syrups. So. This sucks.
I wasn't even aware adults could get the croup...

I had it a few months ago. I think it's "going around" in Az.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I'll take the occasional selfie on snapchat, mostly I just laugh at the pics other people post on it lol

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Anyone else dealing with K2? Have had 230+ patients in past two weeks. Most if not all are homeless.
Never heard of the term K2 before. Spice used to be a huge issue out here but in the past couple of years things have really slowed down as far as spice related calls.

I think in the past 3 years I have heard of maybe a handful of calls related to it.

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
Never heard of the term K2 before. Spice used to be a huge issue out here but in the past couple of years things have really slowed down as far as spice related calls.

I think in the past 3 years I have heard of maybe a handful of calls related to it.

Its pretty much the same thing but having a lot different effects from batch to batch. This one has their blood pressure dropping pretty dramatically, the last one made them seem they were on PCP. Its being criminalized later this year finally.

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
Anyone else dealing with K2? Have had 230+ patients in past two weeks. Most if not all are homeless.
No. Because pot is legal here.

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
I live in one of the most liberal cities ever, people smoking weed while walking around downtown is pretty normal.
I work in THE most liberal city. Seriously. One of the suburb towns made it legal to shoot down any drones....so during the floods people kept shooting down the disaster relief drones that were being used to assess damage.

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
On a side note my mother tried to talk me into reading 50 shades of gray. I have come up with the following conclusions based on the first couple of chapters that I reluctantly read-

1- I will never look at my mother the same.

2- NO ONE can preform for as long as the sex scenes are in this book.

3- If someone insisted on shoving a giant metal ball in a hole- the only hole it's going in is down their throat.

4- Idc what the book says, there is NOTHING attractive about a scrotum.

5- These books should all be gathered and used as firewood.

Flying

Mostly Ignorant
I managed to get through the entire book because at the time I was suffering from an infection that was shooting pain up my left arm and I needed a distraction.