the 100% directionless thread

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Just to continue the little updates. Passed my NREMT practicals! Written tomorrow. Not sure if I am crazy for doing 5 days straight of testing or what.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Aww man really? New schedule came out, and I got reassigned to the station, that out of our 6 stations is my number 6th choice on my personal picklist...that shift routinely gets less calls in 24 hours than my current 12 hour shift gets. Blah

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
Aww man really? New schedule came out, and I got reassigned to the station, that out of our 6 stations is my number 6th choice on my personal picklist...that shift routinely gets less calls in 24 hours than my current 12 hour shift gets. Blah

Sleep is good.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Don't know why the picture roated, but this guy has travelled some distance to get all the way to Blythe (CA/AZ border).

image1.JPG

PotatoMedic

Second to last medic school update. Took the written today. I either did great or completely messed it up because it cut me off at 80. I'm leaning to the FUBAR.

Sadly I won't get to know my results till a week or two when the nremt processes my practical exam paperwork that I took yesterday.

PotatoMedic

And somehow I got my results same day! I passed! Once NREMT get my practical results I'll be an NREMT-P

Anjel

Forum Angel
And somehow I got my results same day! I passed! Once NREMT get my practical results I'll be an NREMT-P

Congrats my friend. Way to make those exams your *****!

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
Just to continue the little updates. Passed my NREMT practicals! Written tomorrow. Not sure if I am crazy for doing 5 days straight of testing or what.
Not crazy. You went to school to become a licensed paramedic and these tests are the last steps...
Would you stop running a race as you saw the finish line approaching because it seemed odd to be done already?

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
Not crazy. You went to school to become a licensed paramedic and these tests are the last steps...
Would you stop running a race as you saw the finish line approaching because it seemed odd to be done already?

I don't understand the people who wait months (or years!) to take the registry.

PotatoMedic

I'm happy I did. Stress was high and now that it is decreasing I can feel sickness coming on. And yeah why wait. You have all that information fresh in your head.

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
Does anyone use snapchat?