the 100% directionless thread

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Miley Cyrus weighed in on the shutdown today on CNBC. She said everybody should just twerk together.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Miley Cyrus weighed in on the shutdown today on CNBC. She said everybody should just twerk together.

*snicker snicker*
:lol:

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

She also now has a topless photo out.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Got to go to the ED twice in one week, and not as a provider. My wife went is for SOB and fever, ends up having some nasty left lung pneumonia left over from an episode 7 weeks ago that decided to go nasty...and to top it off? Her D dimmer is elevated too, so now I'm hoping for a negative read on her CT from radiology.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Just found out I passed both my AP and EMT tests for medic school. Now it's time to buy a suit and prepare for the oral assessments.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Just found out I passed both my AP and EMT tests for medic school. Now it's time to buy a suit and prepare for the oral assessments.
Make sure it's a decent suit. Your birthday suit is just a wee bit too casual...:blink:

MrJones

Iconoclast
Got to go to the ED twice in one week, and not as a provider. My wife went is for SOB and fever, ends up having some nasty left lung pneumonia left over from an episode 7 weeks ago that decided to go nasty...and to top it off? Her D dimmer is elevated too, so now I'm hoping for a negative read on her CT from radiology.

Might want to consider picking up a home pregnancy test, too. ;)

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.

Mazel tov!

EMT B

Forum Captain
Make sure the other person is wearing a flavored condom

Oh wait it's not tht kind of oral is it? Carry on....

TheLocalMedic

Grumpy Badger
Would anyone else concur that pharmacology is the easiest option for getting the crazy naked guy in your ambulance?

On a serious note though, is there anything wrong with combining 10 mg Versed and 50 mg Benadryl in the same syringe? Easier than coming at them with two needles...

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Would anyone else concur that pharmacology is the easiest option for getting the crazy naked guy in your ambulance?

On a serious note though, is there anything wrong with combining 10 mg Versed and 50 mg Benadryl in the same syringe? Easier than coming at them with two needles...
If the two are syringe compatible and the volume to be given isn't more than the site can handle... I know they're Y-site compatible. Of course, you'd also have to be certain that both drugs are indicated along with the need for chemical restraints.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief

Blowdart Versed...I would be so happy!

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
And because there is still a little teenager in me...I am a boy after all...My wife is in room 420. har har har

At least she doesn't have a PE...it's weird to just have left upper lobe pneumonia (by my understanding). I always was taught that it should more commonly be located in the lower lobes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
And because there is still a little teenager in me...I am a boy after all...My wife is in room 420. har har har

At least she doesn't have a PE...it's weird to just have left upper lobe pneumonia (by my understanding). I always was taught that it should more commonly be located in the lower lobes.

Riverside has a medic 420. I always snicker at it

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Last time I saw that unit, someone had replaced the standard sized letters with ones twice the size on the back window. This was some time ago, however.

Win. I highly doubt it is still like that. Riverside is really strict now.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Win. I highly doubt it is still like that. Riverside is really strict now.

Indeed they are. For the better I suppose, even though it was fun for the crews. At around the same time I also saw a Redlands unit with a bead curtain over the door between patient compartment and cab which was nicely accented with a cow-pattern furry steering wheel cover. :rofl: