JPINFV

Gadfly
Matt Cain!

That's all I will say.
551756_253831431384394_1314090976_n.jpg

mct601

RN/NRP
lol nice

These next few weeks need to go by. Start my new job, finish this damn classroom portion of my medic program, and purchase my new gift to myself (Can Am Outlander 1000XT). Cannot. Wait.

Back to the study.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
:( Anybody have some Aderall they want to slide me? I can't stand studying this fire crap. Not at all interesting and can't focus on it for :censored::censored::censored::censored:... Grr...

mct601

RN/NRP
Amino Energy, my friend. awesome little mix of amino acids, green tea extract, green coffee extract, and some other things that's probably not optimal for your body but definitely better than addy lol

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Hmm... Might look into it... GNC? Cost Plus?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
:( Anybody have some Aderall they want to slide me? I can't stand studying this fire crap. Not at all interesting and can't focus on it for :censored::censored::censored::censored:... Grr...

I've heard bath salts work great..........

mct601

RN/NRP
GNC would have it, but I would recommend buying it from bodybuilding.com or the like. If you have a Vitamin Shoppe around you, definitely them. Our GNCs local to me kill us on prices (ON Gold Standard Whey - like $42 for 2lbs, $24 at VS). Its pretty good stuff, its a powder and I used it at the station to help focus with studying.

Bath salts? Why not just go the DIY route and do the redneck 'shake n bake' method for making meth?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Bath salts? Why not just go the DIY route and do the redneck 'shake n bake' method for making meth?

And risk blowing up my trailer and lighting my moonshine in the bathtub on the back lawn???? Defiantly not worth it :rofl:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I'll take the bath salts with a side of face, please :D

I've got a vitamin shoppe right down the street. Might hit them up on the way home mañana.

mct601

RN/NRP
oh c'mon Cletus, they got more down that there road that they been tryin sell from Femur since Katrina! you need a new trailer anayways.

Vitamin Shoppe is the only place I use for supplements and things of that nature. Close to online prices.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
aefe2099-76f5-704d.jpg

Side note: Company just got a 3 year extended contract for the county. Better yet we are going to be hiring people to look at our EMS system and update it (finally).

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief

I don't focus on Adderall. I run around and clean things and have lots of sex.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
What does a nosy pepper do?

It gets jalapeño business!

(Took me a while to get. ;) )

Oh man that made my head hurt but laughed like a hyena once I got it.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I don't focus on Adderall. I run around and clean things and have lots of sex.

...... I, Uhh... Hmm... So many responses for that... Umm...

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
...... I, Uhh... Hmm... So many responses for that... Umm...

The proper response is to acknowledge that is a perfectly acceptable response. Sex results in increased dopamine availability, same as methylphenidate and other amphetamines do.