the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Awesome awesome awesome! I finish in two weeks....no, scratch that one....in a half hour it will be 13 days.

Nice! Totally finished or still have an internship left? I feel like we talked about this not too long ago but I can't remember, sorry about that.

I feel your excitement. 6 more intern shifts left!

No, Rob! You will not derail the current line of discussion! :glare:

Whatchugonnadoaboutit?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Considering this thread should have no line of discussion, I'd say that it needs to be derailed.

Fine.

You're lucky I'm afraid of you...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Fine.

You're lucky I'm afraid of you...

I'm not much to be afraid of haha.

5'9" and 160 lbs of fury!

Since we are talking about the Blue Man Group, I saw them in Vegas with my dad a couple years ago. Pretty awesome I'm not going to lie.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Apparently nothing :sad:

:D

Our shift bid ended today, new one starts tomorrow. Pretty bittersweet. The Intermediate on my Intern truck is freakin' awesome and we wont be working with him anymore.

The cool part is I'll be on a double medic truck, plus me and nights instead of days. Nice change of scenery.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Ummmm....well, the ride outs we do for class ended today. I not entirely clear on what you mean by internship.

Now I know when I get a job Ill have to be doing probie rides, but my preceptorship is done and I will sit for Texas State on Friday (15th) and for National Registry on Saturday (16th).

Is that what you mean?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Ummmm....well, the ride outs we do for class ended today. I not entirely clear on what you mean by internship.

Now I know when I get a job Ill have to be doing probie rides, but my preceptorship is done and I will sit for Texas State on Friday (15th) and for National Registry on Saturday (16th).

Is that what you mean?

Yea.

They call ours an internship. 480-720 hours on an ALS 911 unit depending on if they feel like you need more time plus the class and clinical time.

Good luck bud! NREMT practicals are on July 11th, CBT sometime in the next 3 weeks. No NV exam, they go off the NREMT :D

If the stars align, and it sounds like they are going too I'll be in the next FTO academy starting sometime in mid July.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
3a56bdfd_Im-afraid-I-just-blue-myself.jpg

Possibly my favorite episode. In any case thanks for the kind words dbo!

Also I thought about making my forum handle "Forum Analrapist," as in the best gag of the show, the combination of Analysis and Therapist. However I doubt that will receive mod approval!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrIpPqcln6Y[/YOUTUBE]

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Also I thought about making my forum handle "Forum Analrapist," as in the best gag of the show, the combination of Analysis and Therapist. However I doubt that will receive mod approval!

Good guess.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Who got a maple frosted doughnut this morning with BACON, yes bacon, pieces on it? This guy.

Best. Doughnut. Ever.

Then dispatch nicknamed my preceptor, his partner and I "The Avengers". I can dig it. Too bad there's only two of us now :(

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I'm guessing you're black widow?

JPINFV

Gadfly
Possibly my favorite episode. In any case thanks for the kind words dbo!

[YOUTUBE]UrIpPqcln6Y[/YOUTUBE]

You'd probably get rewarded with some points, especially if they Google it.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm guessing you're black widow?

:rofl:

My preceptor is Captain America, the Intermediate is Thor and I'm Iron Man apparently. We asked if that could be our identifier when we get dispatched but they said no :(

I've never actually read the comic or seen the movie so that's about as far as my knowledge base goes.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Still running my apparently popular *** off.