the 100% directionless thread

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
but you want us all to know, anyway.

Well, if he's letting us know he won't be posting much because of it, I'm all for it. That way I don't get blamed for banning him when I didn't do it.:glare:

Sasha

Forum Chief
I have a feeling we will see Linuss on the next episode of Americas Most Wanted, little red wagon and all.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I have a feeling we will see Linuss on the next episode of Americas Most Wanted, little red wagon and all.

Only after a special guest appearance on COPS.:rofl:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
For Jon, SPAM. :) I wouldn't spam outside of this topic. :)

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Tomorrow is gonna suck. It will start with writing a letter of reprimand for an employee with an invalid EMT who worked as one today. Then I have to have a sit down with an EMT who either A. Committed abandonment or B. Backboarded a patient who shouldn't have been. Then comes 2 hours of paper work on all that, including incident reports and PCRs. Then then day begins...

Oh, and I have a crap load of homework...

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Shift bid this week. And just in time......I need to go back to nights, I can't do this half day shif thing anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Today was ridiculous. 13 calls in 12 hours. Transported all but one. Only one of the transports was a BS call. The rest were all actual "good" calls. We had to go out of service to be restocked partway through the day.

Watched V-tach with pulses go to pulseless.
Me: "Hey VT on the monitor, ok he's still yelling get the pads out."
Partner: " Crap he stopped yelling. Start CPR."

Got ROSC

Bypassed the ER and went straight to the cath lab. We will see how it turns out tomorrow.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Today was ridiculous. 13 calls in 12 hours. Transported all but one. Only one of the transports was a BS call. The rest were all actual "good" calls. We had to go out of service to be restocked partway through the day.

Watched V-tach with pulses go to pulseless.
Me: "Hey VT on the monitor, ok he's still yelling get the pads out."
Partner: " Crap he stopped yelling. Start CPR."

Got ROSC

Bypassed the ER and went straight to the cath lab. We will see how it turns out tomorrow.

Could be worse...
http://www.king5.com/news/People-reported-missing-in-Stevens-Pass-avalanche-139645233.html?c=n
You were working Ski Patrol today, right?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

ATrain

Forum Crew Member
Shift bid this week. And just in time......I need to go back to nights, I can't do this half day shif thing anymore

Just caught a few of your posts, but I'm pretty sure I know where you work, and I've definitely been in your shoes. If you're REAL lucky, you might be forced to flip your sleep schedule around entirely within 12 hours!

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Just caught a few of your posts, but I'm pretty sure I know where you work, and I've definitely been in your shoes. If you're REAL lucky, you might be forced to flip your sleep schedule around entirely within 12 hours!

PM with your guess