the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
I ALMOST won a game of 21 today against a couple of friends of mine. Sunk a 2 ptr, and drano'd two of my three free throws, giving me 20. Choked on the third free throw, causing the ball to bounce off the rim, and was then tipped. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :glare:

Oh well...it's all in fun and exercise/health. :lol:

woah woah woah.

I dont think I understood any of that. No habla espanol

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Back at work for 1 night after being off for 4. So don't feel like being here.

My partner told me I'm no longer allowed to have a night off unless he is off too.

---
- Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
I ALMOST won a game of 21 today against a couple of friends of mine. Sunk a 2 ptr, and drano'd two of my three free throws, giving me 20. Choked on the third free throw, causing the ball to bounce off the rim, and was then tipped. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :glare:

Oh well...it's all in fun and exercise/health. :lol:

Don't worry depri, hablo espanol muy bien. Does kinda suck but hey look on the bright side, you probably made your friend's days that much better when you choked. Isn't that what EMS is about making peoples days that much better. Heck you do your job even when you aren't doing your job.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I hate it when that happens.

Thats why I refuse to play basketball.

depri

Forum Probie
Don't worry depri, hablo espanol muy bien. Does kinda suck but hey look on the bright side, you probably made your friend's days that much better when you choked. Isn't that what EMS is about making peoples days that much better. Heck you do your job even when you aren't doing your job.

Haha this is true. Next time, though, I won't be so generous.

And good luck to you, usalsfyre!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
53 more minutes and this day is finally and officially over. I'm glad time only runs in one direction because this is one day I'll be happy to never see again.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Sir! Excuse me, sir! Oh, sorry, I thought you were a cheesy tot :rofl:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown went to some bloke who got a .45 in the noggin last night

You know the worst part? Brown had to lug the bloody Thomas Pack up two flights of stairs for nothing!

Man Brown is so sympathetic :D

This is exactly what happens when you ban personally owned firearms in a country. People will still get shot and killed.

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
This is exactly what happens when you ban personally owned firearms in a country. People will still get shot and killed.

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Someone else understands!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Someone else understands!

Of course! How can you think that banning guns will reduce crime? Criminals are ALREADY not supposed to be able to get their mitts on a gun. How is banning the sale of them going to stop anything?

MassEMT-B

Forum Captain
Of course! How can you think that banning guns will reduce crime? Criminals are ALREADY not supposed to be able to get their mitts on a gun. How is banning the sale of them going to stop anything?

Yup. I did a paper my freshman year of college on gun control. When handguns were banned in DC the crime rate went up, not down.

JPINFV

Gadfly

More importantly, imagine how long the riots in the UK would have lasted if the first home they broke into resulted in dead looters?

Sasha

Forum Chief
Weeeee. Put in an application at a not so local 911 service. Cross your fingers and toes for me folks!

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk