the 100% directionless thread

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown went to some bloke who got a .45 in the noggin last night

You know the worst part? Brown had to lug the bloody Thomas Pack up two flights of stairs for nothing!

Man Brown is so sympathetic :D

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown went to some bloke who got a .45 in the noggin last night

You know the worst part? Brown had to lug the bloody Thomas Pack up two flights of stairs for nothing!

Man Brown is so sympathetic :D

They let you own firearms over there?

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I had a really awesome time today. The girlfriend and I spent the entire day canoeing/fishing. It was really nice just to get out of the house and do something I haven't been able to do for years. I also had a nice long nap in the back of the truck on the way home haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Just fell...

Out of the ambulance.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I now remember why I have not missed ice baths :(

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Heading to occupational medicine at kaiser as soon as they call me back... Pretty scared about what's going to happen... And my back's killing me, ugh.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
One more post to 1,000....

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I love being the most senior EMT on the BLS units. My partner and I get the best shift with the best rig with the best dispatcher....

But we are the next two to move up to full time ALS which means we wont get to pick anything for a long time.

JPINFV

Gadfly
im new to emtlife...how do i start a brand new thread??

Click on the forum name that you want to post in, then click on this button on the top right.

newthread.gif

However, try to do a search first or...
new_thread_cat.gif

depri

Forum Probie
I ALMOST won a game of 21 today against a couple of friends of mine. Sunk a 2 ptr, and drano'd two of my three free throws, giving me 20. Choked on the third free throw, causing the ball to bounce off the rim, and was then tipped. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :glare:

Oh well...it's all in fun and exercise/health. :lol: