the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
As long as you are willing to make it feel better when you are done... I'll be your huckleberry...

No willingness to make it better as far as im concerned these people deserve to suffer.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Today is full of win!! Woke up rather hung over but i quickly went away. Got everything scared away with DHS, and got a notice saying i have a $508 credit on my rent.

Too bad I have a summer class to pay for or I would be getting a another Glock with my newly acquired discount :glare:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Today is full of win!! Woke up rather hung over but i quickly went away. Got everything scared away with DHS, and got a notice saying i have a $508 credit on my rent.

Too bad I have a summer class to pay for or I would be getting a another Glock with my newly acquired discount :glare:
You mean the discount that is up in the air if EMS/FD people get? Glock released the new list and EMT/Paramedic/FD personnel are not on the list. We're waiting on clarification over on GT

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Just got back from her final memorial service :( She was cremated with her half of her necklace at least... but everything just seems real now. I wish it was just a bad dream still.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Just got back from her final memorial service :( She was cremated with her half of her necklace at least... but everything just seems real now. I wish it was just a bad dream still.

I've apparently missed something down the line but you have my condolences

Anjel

Forum Angel

you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I can't even imagine what you are going through. Words are just not enough.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

I'm sorry for your loss. I came across this little poem on the net and wanted to share it with you. There was no author sited.

I wrote your name in the sand,
And the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in the Sky,
And the wind blew it away.
So I wrote your name in my heart,
And that's where it will always stay.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

You do realize that at some point all those pistols are going to make your pants fall down right?

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
I took test Friday, it is now 11pm on Tuesday and I'm pretty sure the NREMT website has crashed cuz all I'm getting is a 500 internal server error. While I know they most likely haven't updated the website, it still makes me feel better to refresh.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Supervisor: "BLS 518 come back to station to fill an ALS car. One of you will be working with me as a VST and ALS car. The other will be solely ALS car."

Doing ALS and VST at the same time is getting me 12 hours of DT.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm sorry for your loss. I came across this little poem on the net and wanted to share it with you. There was no author sited.

I wrote your name in the sand,
And the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in the Sky,
And the wind blew it away.
So I wrote your name in my heart,
And that's where it will always stay.

Thank you my friend. I love it.
And thank youto everyone else as well.

Now it's time for me to get my *** out of bed and try and get into uniform for a 36. Let's hope it's not a slow day and I stay busdy

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
D@mnit, d@mnit, D@MNIT!!!!

57 YOM pt c/o indigestion arrested in front of us, shocked once into sinus tach but remained unconscious, intubated, and hauled *** to a STEMI center as an inferior infarction is noted on EKG. Pt wakes up enroute, given a small fent bolus as his B/P is through the room, subsequent craps out 5 minutes out, code is worked for 15 minutes after arrival then called.

I really hate this crap sometimes :glare:.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
D@mnit, d@mnit, D@MNIT!!!!

57 YOM pt c/o indigestion arrested in front of us, shocked once into sinus tach but remained unconscious, intubated, and hauled *** to a STEMI center as an inferior infarction is noted on EKG. Pt wakes up enroute, given a small fent bolus as his B/P is through the room, subsequent craps out 5 minutes out, code is worked for 15 minutes after arrival then called.

I really hate this crap sometimes :glare:.

They call the LAD the widowmaker for a reason. Sorry, sounds like a crappy day, but sounds like you did a good job.