the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Confetti

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Bigbaldguy, you're a spammer. :( I'm close behind you in post count! Spam!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Last edited by a moderator:

Thriceknight

Forum Crew Member
Drive Angry was the stupidest movie I've ever seen!!! I mean I knew going in it wasn't gonna be good but holy crap it was bad!! Just sayin...

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Checking to make sure I wasn't banned :unsure:.

(obviously someone who was an active participant got hit with a banhammer, but not sure who)

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Aprz will be the best Brown he can be.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Wait.... Brown was banned toooo?

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Nope. I miss Brown. Brown's great knowledge. and Brown talking about himself in the third person.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Checking to make sure I wasn't banned :unsure:.

(obviously someone who was an active participant got hit with a banhammer, but not sure who)

Rob

8jimi8

CFRN
Today I wanted to punch nurses and respiratory therapists in the face!

THE FACE!

Rrrghhh.

As long as you are willing to make it feel better when you are done... I'll be your huckleberry...

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
A Brown statement.

The recent event that occurred on EMTLife is disappointing and an unfortunate loss for all our members and while some may be feeling betrayed or angered it is amplified for the Browns.

The Browns must now confront the emotionally devastating reality that they were lied to about potential clinical trials aimed at treating a member of the Brown family who lives with the effects of a long-term disability which is sneaky and eludes the current state of medical science. Although it is not seen as "disabling" such in overall context it still exists and places limitations upon the Browns that are at times difficult to deal with not only practically but also emotionally and spiritually

Understandably this has left the Browns feeling angry, betrayed and struggling to rationalise why this has happened. Most unfortunate of all, it has left one member of the Brown family feeling disparate and hopeless.

Until such time as this issue has been resolved, Brown will be offline.

As you all well know, both Browns are members here of this wonderful community and we ask you respect our privacy.

Oscar 10 calls Ambulance, Officer Brown is being replaced with Officer Puddles for the remainder of watch.

Brown and Kate.

8jimi8

CFRN
Nope. I miss Brown. Brown's great knowledge. and Brown talking about himself in the third person.

Is Brown also gone?

Anjel

Forum Angel
What the heck is happening to the forum.... This is nuts

8jimi8

CFRN
Brown just needs time to heal. Let's be his real friends and respect it. Be can't stay gone forever.

Love you Bro. You know I'm here for you at any time. I'll keep the scanner on in case you need a chopper.