the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Picked up a patient at 0153, dropped him off at 0117. Took the fool back in time. :ph34r:

Working on my anatomy homework after a 59.5 hour shift. If only I could work part time while going to school...

I love that. I didn't work the time change this year, but I did last year. Had one call like that. I also worked the spring time change looked like we were on scene an hour and 15 mins for a simple lift assist.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I love that. I didn't work the time change this year, but I did last year. Had one call like that. I also worked the spring time change looked like we were on scene an hour and 15 mins for a simple lift assist.

I HAVE been on scene for more than 1.5 hours for a 'simple' lift assist. ^_^

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I have changed my mind on old. 23 is no longer considered old. 24 is the new 'old' :)

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
I have changed my mind on old. 23 is no longer considered old. 24 is the new 'old' :)

I was just thinking about this today, how weird is that? At any rate, I agree.

Are you a basic in CO, JT? If so, where at?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I was just thinking about this today, how weird is that? At any rate, I agree.

Are you a basic in CO, JT? If so, where at?

I worked for a little bit at ACA in Centennial, now I'm in TX working as an EMT-I in Pecos

apagea99

Forum Lieutenant
Army issued me a new fleece over the weekend. It's warm and comfy, but it's hard to look tough while wearing a Snuggie! :blush:

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Army issued me a new fleece over the weekend. It's warm and comfy, but it's hard to look tough while wearing a Snuggie! :blush:

I think I get issued mine next week :) MOS???

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I need a couple more pairs of uniform pants for school (blue not black like my normal ones)... And right now I just saw an add that makes me happy I'm a NAEMT member :D Cheap 5.11 gear, including the jacket I want

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Had my first major trauma as a paramedic student last week. Lets just say I was sweating bullets the whole time. The trauma center called it after a 30 minutes or so of working the code.
I think I have officaly chased away the white cloud.
Three shifts, and two code 99's under my belt as a medic student. I am happy!!!B)B)

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I need a couple more pairs of uniform pants for school (blue not black like my normal ones)... And right now I just saw an add that makes me happy I'm a NAEMT member :D Cheap 5.11 gear, including the jacket I want

From whence did you procure this information?

Harvey

Forum Lieutenant
wrong CPR cert.

Well lesson learned. I went through this CPR class and got an AHA Heartsaver CPR card. well i just got done paying for the AHA CPR for Healthcare Provider class. Yay gotta love those 60 dollar mistakes.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Figured I should stop in with a Hey! after being back.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief