the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown just whipped up another batch of homemade hummus with sundried tomatoes and garlic

Mmmm num nums :D

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
It is now 1230 in the morning, and I have to get up for work in 3.5 hours. I'm tired, but cant fall asleep. I miss night shift!:sad:

Sassafras

Forum Captain

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Scored 148/150 on the transition test today :). I'll be taking the state test in December for EMT-I. Also told I might want to consider talking to the EMSA educational coordinator about transferring into their EMT-P/BS-EMS program. If I stay in NM I will definitely consider it. LCAS still said no for the moment on hiring me with a temp cert, nothing heard from any of the other NM EMS agencies I've put in for yet.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Cardio 1 average: 88%

Cardio 2 average: 72%

borat_great_success-450x337.jpg

MylesC

Forum Probie
I pulled something in between my Glut and my Hamstring today going into the splits. This Friday im supposed to take an pre-employment physical to make sure im fit to carry people/patients/victims upstairs and not have a heart attack.
God this sucks.
Ice
Ibruprophen
DMSO & Arnica gel.
Any other suggestions?

I live in East Bay, Ca.
Anyone good with their hands?
:ph34r:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
This has been the fastest year of my life. :( Wish I could slow it down just a little bit.

8jimi8

CFRN
This has been the fastest year of my life. :( Wish I could slow it down just a little bit.

couldn't be any slower on this end.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hmm... I wanna be an EMT, yet I've applied for both the fire academy and police academy in different areas. Meh, they're both as related to EMS as the other.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Hmm... I wanna be an EMT, yet I've applied for both the fire academy and police academy in different areas. Meh, they're both as related to EMS as the other.

Try Border Patrol. With you being an EMT already they might pay for Paramedic training. Plus pay is not bad. Work for them, get free education, and as young as you are take full retirement in 20 years then go out and get a second retirement from another career.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief

"Life is like toilet paper... the closer to the end you are, the faster it goes"-- Rodney Dangerfield.

You're getting old bro... almost as much as medic417! (Though he has a couple of centuries on you, I'm sure) :ph34r: