the 100% directionless thread

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Hoo-wee, picked up two extra shifts, bringing me to 82 hours on duty this week.

Going to be a nice check, whatever should I waste my money on? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Hoo-wee, picked up two extra shifts, bringing me to 82 hours on duty this week.

Going to be a nice check, whatever should I waste my money on? :p

Does that mean that 42 hours is at time and a half?

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Does that mean that 42 hours is at time and a half?

I had a two week period a few years ago with 168 hours. 80 hours of straight time, 88 of time and a half. I loved that check. :)

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
My partner right now is doing 120 hrs. I feel bad for her. We did Sunday night and Monday together. Then I went home Monday night and Tuesday. I came back last night for the Tuesday night-Wednesday shift and she is my partner again. Then I go home tonight and come back Tuesday night to do one more shift with her. I think she is crazy.:p

MylesC

Forum Probie
This is the most random forum I think ive ever seen.

MrBrown - You make up random scenarios and people put in their 2 cents?

- Lets see... It seems Sasha is rather popular and everyone wants her? But the drama continues cause someone serenaded her with helicopter noises and the only way out was to get married?!
This is rather epic.

Anything else I should be filled in on? Or should I just make assumptions at this point?

And is anyone else humored by the myspace pictures people put up?
EMT page with people flexing with their shirts off?
Just thinking out loud. Not complaing because its rather hilarious.

:nosoupfortroll:

8jimi8

CFRN

- Lets see... It seems Sasha is rather popular and everyone wants her? But the drama continues cause someone serenaded her with helicopter noises and the only way out was to get married?!
This is rather epic.

Anything else I should be filled in on? Or should I just make assumptions at this point?

And is anyone else humored by the myspace pictures people put up?
EMT page with people flexing with their shirts off?
Just thinking out loud. Not complaing because its rather hilarious.

:nosoupfortroll:

perhaps you didn't read the title of the thread?

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief

This is rather epic.

He serenaded her?! MrBrown, how could you? I thought I was your MrsBrown. /cry

Sassafras

Forum Captain
I'm starting to believe brown has a harem he plays doctor with.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown does not he does however have a Mrs Brown who he loves very much and cannot wait to find a HEMS Chopper that does weddings :D

MylesC

Forum Probie
perhaps you didn't read the title of the thread?
Oh I do know what the title of this thread it. Doesnt mean Im not trying to follow along. The myspace picture comment was just a tangent I explored on.
I thought people were just a little more "adult" in EMS. You think people that are saving lives would have a little more class

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh I do know what the title of this thread it. Doesnt mean Im not trying to follow along. The myspace picture comment was just a tangent I explored on.
I thought people were just a little more "adult" in EMS. You think people that are saving lives would have a little more class

l o l

I wish..................

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown has no class, sorry to dissapoint, oh and I loose control of my sphincter easily after about ten beers .....

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Then we are perfect for each other, heck, we could become the first EMTLife couple. perhaps we owe Chimpie a dowry :D

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Then we are perfect for each other, heck, we could become the first EMTLife couple. perhaps we owe Chimpie a dowry :D

I thought we already were an EMTLife couple. And you would owe Chimpie a dowry, if I'm remembering correctly, which I'm probably not.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Bananas are $1.27/kg down at the Pak N Save .... how many do you think would equal a dowry? :D

CHIMPIE!!! How much do you want for a dowry for me?

There... we will leave it up to him. :p