the 100% directionless thread

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
First morning in three days that it hasn't been raining. w00t! I'm going for a walk.

medic417

The Truth Provider
First morning in three days that it hasn't been raining. w00t! I'm going for a walk.

Quick Chimpie is gone that means no one is in charge of the zoo. Everything is a go. Chaos wins.:p

medic417

The Truth Provider

8jimi8

CFRN
well since i may be leaving my current hospital network... took advantage of hcp courses that i get a discount! registered for NRP, PALS recert and ACLS recert. fun fun!

Sasha

Forum Chief

Still a steady rain here. Stupid Florida.

I slipped on the step outside and hurt my bum. :(

medic417

The Truth Provider
Still a steady rain here. Stupid Florida.

I slipped on the step outside and hurt my bum. :(

Ouch. So you gonna tell your boyfriend to kiss your butt now? :p

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
A cold front is coming through here in north Texas.... it's going to be only 95 this week!

medic417

The Truth Provider
A cold front is coming through here in north Texas.... it's going to be only 95 this week!

Yes we are only supposed to be 102. Wonder where I put my coat at?

medic417

The Truth Provider

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Three, count it, THREE, people have now told me they are "allergic to epinephrine".

"It makes my heart race and pound!"

Do they not teach anything in science class anymore?

8jimi8

CFRN
just found out my NRP class is gonna be FREE!

medic417

The Truth Provider

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Hmm, MrBrown's wife just went on vacation, and katgrl just went on vacation...I can only conclude that katgrl is MrBrown's wife!
Nope. If I found someone to be my husband, I would be broadcasting it over national tv.

So, to win a bet, I am changing my answer. I am not MrBrown's wife yet, but if things continue the way they are going, hopefully soon.

There MrBrown, I changed it. I win. :p

8jimi8

CFRN
Well thats swell Beave.

Wish mine was.

lol yah, free is the best price.

hopefully these people take it seriously. I kinda wish it was 1980 and ACLS etc, MEANT something.

MylesC

Forum Probie
Whos Mr Brown?

And speaking of weather.. It went from the "Coldest winter/Summer in San Francisco" to global warming hot in East Bay/SF area.
WTF and im indoors all day slaving over a stove.
Murphy's Law for good weather is killing me.
Hows the weather were everyone else lives?

angels.girl84

Forum Crew Member
It's HOT!!!

While I haven't officially met Mr Brown ;) his scenario's are pretty interesting!

Whos Mr Brown?

And speaking of weather.. It went from the "Coldest winter/Summer in San Francisco" to global warming hot in East Bay/SF area.
WTF and im indoors all day slaving over a stove.
Murphy's Law for good weather is killing me.
Hows the weather were everyone else lives?

KY_EMT

Forum Crew Member
Why the heck do I need to be at work at 4 in the morning when our scheduled runs don't even start till 11:30. And we have several crews on tonight....the scheduling gods must be pissed with me.... :)