the 100% directionless thread

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
The DVD I rented won't play on my DVD player, or my computer. Hello refund.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
I think Coca-Cola tastes much better from a glass bottle as opposed to the plastic 2-liter bottle. Anyone agree?

Mexican Coca-Cola is better than US Coca-Cola. I'm pretty sure it's the real sugar vs high fructose corn syrup.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Mexican Coca-Cola is better than US Coca-Cola. I'm pretty sure it's the real sugar vs high fructose corn syrup.

I have never had Mexican Coca-Cola, so i wouldnt know. But I would agree that Coke is a lot better than Pepsi :)

Medic744

Forum Captain
Enjoying my week off, took my little man to the zoo and to his grandparents and great grandparents over the weekend and am getting ready for my Dad to come into the country this weekend for a few days. Excited he is coming but disappointed because I will be at work for 24 of his visit.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Have you been to the Coca-Cola building in Atlanta? They have cokes from all over the world you can try.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Have you been to the Coca-Cola building in Atlanta? They have cokes from all over the world you can try.

They have that at Epcot, too. Or the last time I went, which is admittedly several years ago (Epcot is boring!), they did.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
I loved the MGM section of Disney World, and Blizzard Beach. Magic Kingdom wasn't that bad either (Can you say Pizza Planet pizza? mmm).

timmy84

Forum Crew Member
The local Mexican restaurant here sells Mexican Coca-Cola in old time glass bottles too. I always order it when I go.

MendoEMT

Forum Crew Member
One of our EMTs nearly burned our quarters down. He put out a cigarette "out" in a coffee can on a table outside, actually just threw it in on top of all the other butts, and it's so hot out that it smoldered and smoldered for a while and then a puff of wind caused the whole thing to become a torch. Lucky we were here to put it out and not out on a call!!!:rolleyes:

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
I just finished watching Whale Wars. Now I'm going to go ahead and browse around EMTLife for a while and head to bed.

EMS49393

Forum Captain
I'm next up for a call now. I don't really like my job and can't wait to go home.

AlphaButch

Forum Lieutenant
I was tricked into garage sale shopping this morning with the line "Baby, how does running out to the donut shop sound?"..

Donuts...good...

Garage sales in texas heat...bad

Medic744

Forum Captain
Only 8 hours left on this 48 and it has been long and stressful this time around. Have 0 confidence left in myself thanks to an off handed comment by someone (not anything I did wrong, just not doing excactly what they want due to diffrent learning process). Am just ready to go home and crawl into bed with my man and sleep for a few hours.

Cory

Forum Captain
So, I pretty much hate The Red Badge of Courage, and I can't believe I am reading on a Saturday night.

phabib

Forum Lieutenant
hm...interesting day. Heard of some friends getting evicted out of their apartment because too many black africans were visiting them. They run a program for refugees so it's normal to have people in and out of the apartment. The landlord called them prostitutes. oh...the landlord happens to also be half Sudanese.

Another friend got ripped off by a real estate middle man because Egyptians won't rent apartments directly to Americans for some crazy reason.

Egypt is insane. If anyone plans to visit at any point, don't. The country has gone so far downhill in the past 5 years it makes me ashamed to be Egyptian. Thankfully I fly back to Denver in 2 weeks.