the 100% directionless thread

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Lol, CA is horriable for jobs!! Hello Militaty!

blterry

Forum Probie
I cant say anyone on that show is better than anyone else they all are hilarious

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
We're currentl en-route to a 500+lb lift assist. We do this twice a shift, same guy. BLEHH! And I'm usually patient person first off :p But. We always get the lift assist at the end of shift instead of the call, so nice n easy :]

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Bored and browsing youtube, and found this video. It's of MedStar, the local 911 ambulance provider here in Fort Worth. Kinda old though.

There was an accident on 820, and Ft Worth fire and MedStar were there doing an extrication. Another car lost control and hit a few of the FFs and the MedStar workers. CareFlight was called in (Even though the local level 1 trauma center is 10 minutes away... must have been bad). All survived.

I drive by that portion of highway all the time, and there is a cross at that same spot. A motocyclist died in that spot shortly after this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n69JBo5nTOY[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
I just found out that I'm 1/8th Native American. I knew I was Native American, but I thought I was 1/16th.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Strangely... ditto.

My dad is part black-foot indian, so he's tan. My mom is part Norwegian, so she's pale.

Which means I'm a mix--- light skin during the winter, really dark and tan quickly in the summer. Don't burn.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Strangely... ditto.

My dad is part black-foot indian, so he's tan. My mom is part Norwegian, so she's pale.

Which means I'm a mix--- light skin during the winter, really dark and tan quickly in the summer. Don't burn.

Blackfoot here as well. I've been trying for some time to get some solid evidence so we can join the tribe, officially. Found out tonight about an aunt we have that might be able to help out. So, hopefully she knows something and can help us out.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Nah. (not that I would mind some assistance!). More-so to learn about my history, than anything else.

paramedichopeful

Forum Lieutenant
Bored and browsing youtube, and found this video. It's of MedStar, the local 911 ambulance provider here in Fort Worth. Kinda old though.

There was an accident on 820, and Ft Worth fire and MedStar were there doing an extrication. Another car lost control and hit a few of the FFs and the MedStar workers. CareFlight was called in (Even though the local level 1 trauma center is 10 minutes away... must have been bad). All survived.

I drive by that portion of highway all the time, and there is a cross at that same spot. A motocyclist died in that spot shortly after this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n69JBo5nTOY[/youtube]
I will come right out and show where I stand on this. This crap should never happen- EMT's, Medics, Police, FF- EVERYBODY!!! should not have to worry about getting plowed over by some idiotic driver who thinks they can do 80 on a rain-slicked road. Last year we lost a CriticalCare Medic because some fool thought she could run up to the accident scene doing a hundred and then slam the brakes and change lanes like Parnelli Jones.

The LODD that rocked our community ws more than just a Medic. He was a sports coach (he coached my football team for as long as I played- I quit after we lost him), a father, and a husband, and here comes some stupid rip just out of jail for meth and takes it all away. I'm sorry, but she is definitely going to burn in hell for this one. if people don't know what to do when they see an emergency vehicle, then they shouldn't even be allowed ownership of a vehicle! I understand that accidents do happen, but the Ft. Worth deal and the LODD around here were no accidents!!! Ignorance of common sense practice leads to this kind of crap. people need to slow down, especially in my city. We have a drag strip 5 mile east of town; why can't they use it instead of the frickin' main road that runs by my place?

piranah

Forum Captain
right now im on P-9....really bored and its funny cuz we're here chillen and the flycars been running constantly.....usually other way around.....lol ha ha ya lazy :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:s!!!1lololol jk

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Just finished watching Good Luck Chuck. It was pretty good.

After everyone's constant nagging, I decided to rent twilight. I think it's about zombies or something, I don't know. It's hard to mess up a zombie movie... so hopefully I didn't waste my money.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
It wasn't the worst movie I've watched recently. (That honor goes to Valkyrie) However, I don't think it lived up to all the hype it received.

Melclin

Forum Deputy Chief
God I spend way to much time on this forum. For about 3.4 seconds I actually considered reading the whole directionless thread.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
God I spend way to much time on this forum. For about 3.4 seconds I actually considered reading the whole directionless thread.

I've read the entire thing -.-