the 100% directionless thread

Afflixion

Forum Captain
sitting in my CHU (weird aluminum box with AC and beds and wall lockers you live in, in Iraq) being bored out of my mind. fun stuff eh?

Sasha

Forum Chief
Light is light, and all light causes photosynthesis.

The only difference is how MUCH light there is.

Then why does the plant die if I keep it by the lamp as oppose to the window?

minneola24

Forum Lieutenant

Was the lamp on?

In school we grew a vegetable (forgot what it was) and we used lamps. The seeds did sprout and grew as long as the experiment lasted.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief

Did you water it?

So, I watched the season finale of 24 tonight (best show ever [I'm watching you Sasha])

Fantastic twist, as expected.... horrible ending, as expected. Now to wait 6 months to find out what would have happened literally 10 seconds after the cameras shut off.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Sitting at the computer, trying to find the energy to finish writing the second half of the new SAR Team Training Manual. This screen is giving me a headache! :wacko:

ChargerGirl

Forum Crew Member
why is it when im in the library writing my 10 page paper due today that the smelliest person in the world decides to sit next to me. where are those girls in the axe commericial with the deoderant to save this guy? SO SMELLY!!!!!

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
Some people say they prefer their cucumbers pickled(Dave Chappelle).

Sparky21

Forum Probie
OMG I cant sit still...Im at my office job and its 85 degrees outside Phoenix in the middle of May with thunderstorms surrondinging the valley!!! I hate being cooped up inside!!! :blink:

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Blah!! Wildland training at 1600..yay another 90lbs on my back up a hill lol!! Also, getting signed up for Medic school this fall. CoS woop!!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
They killed "Life on Mars", they killed "Life", they killed "Chuck"...

"House" is going straight after checking into Frankenstein's Mansion, and no one is leading the CSI unit anymore.
At least they haven't killed ..no, I'm not going to draw fire on "Big Bang" like I did onto the others....oh, dung!;)

PS: I really DO wink a lot. Gotta watch that.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Why can't it be June?? I wanna watch the new season of Burn Notice!!!!!!! B)