the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm a fricken white cloud :( Two 24 hours shifts and a total of 6 calls... And none of them really critical. One cool MOI though, flipped squad car.

benkfd

Forum Crew Member
Watching Top Gear. They made floatable cars... Can ambulances float?

Try yours and get back to me!
I don't know about ours. We stopped before going into the water when the FD first responders (who were pulling a boat by the way) flooded the truck with water up to the windows!:wacko:

tydek07

Forum Captain
The rumor is that the BLS truck they were trying out here was just assimilated into another ALS rig, so they're all ALS again... no "Critical Care Units" though...

Yup, back to 100% ALS :D I did not think the BLS would last long... did not even make it a year.

RDUNNE

Forum Crew Member
THIS IS A SEVERE LLAMA WATCH! EVERYONE LOOK OUT FOR EVIL LLAMAS RUNNING AMOK! WE HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THEY ARE WORKING WITH THE EAA (Evil Aardvark Association)! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!.....lol sry, friend shouted that in class, thought it was funny.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
THIS IS A SEVERE LLAMA WATCH! EVERYONE LOOK OUT FOR EVIL LLAMAS RUNNING AMOK! WE HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THEY ARE WORKING WITH THE EAA (Evil Aardvark Association)! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!.....lol sry, friend shouted that in class, thought it was funny.

Sasha you are going to be in big trouble once I get home! You left the gate open didn't you?!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Holy cow! I've had three DOAs in my last four calls! Two Suicides and one roll-over. (The roll-over was nasty:wacko:)

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
HOORAY!!! this a&p2 business if finally making sense.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

someone was watching the credits for Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
someone was watching the credits for Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail

Don't worry, the sackers of the sackers, have also been sacked

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Been here since 0900 and only had 1 call... I want something to do! I'm here till 0900 tomorrow

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm posting here because if I quit posting I will have no excuse for not getting the last of my root crops planted in the veggie garden today. The sun is shining so I can't blame the weather, the moon is right, the seed is right here.. day-um.. I think I've officially run out of excuses!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Dang! My roto-tiller will not start!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko: Now I have to drag it into the shop and start tearing at it till I find out what is wrong. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! And on the nicest day we've had in the past 6 months.:glare:

Have fun planting Bossy!

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Finally!! I've finished my hospital clinicals. Only 42 truck shifts to go. The daylight is getting a little brighter at the end of the tunnel.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Dang! My roto-tiller will not start!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko: Now I have to drag it into the shop and start tearing at it till I find out what is wrong. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! And on the nicest day we've had in the past 6 months.:glare:

Have fun planting Bossy!

If the rototiller is a Sears model, don't waste your time. Just chuck it.