the 100% directionless thread

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
She's in invisible mode...

User CP - Edit Options - Use invisible mode.

Doesn't work if you're in the chat room, and you can't hide from the staff.:p

Only criminals need to hide from the authorities. Why hide when it is so fun to come out and play? :p

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
its time to go camping at the lake... -daydreams-

it is supposed to snow here over the next few days :sad:

I'm sick of snow! I wanna go camping...

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
::sings::
In my mind I'm going to Carolina
Can't you see the sunshine?
Can't you just feel the moonshine?
Maybe just like a friend of mine, to hit me from behind
Yes, I'm going to Carolina in my mind...

That song has been stuck in my head for days!

In other, happier news... I finally have a job!! It's AMR, but hey, we all have to start somewhere...

Sasha

Forum Chief
::sings::
In my mind I'm going to Carolina
Can't you see the sunshine?
Can't you just feel the moonshine?
Maybe just like a friend of mine, to hit me from behind
Yes, I'm going to Carolina in my mind...

That song has been stuck in my head for days!

In other, happier news... I finally have a job!! It's AMR, but hey, we all have to start somewhere...

Just keep thinking it pays over $10 dollars more than your last job!

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your soul that is soon to die... :sad:

I've had my soul this long, there's no way I'm going to let one measly corporate EMS giant knife it down with their oppressive ways and whatever other bad stuff people seem to think!

Also, I turn 21 in August when I can get hired on somewhere else... :)

But hey, I'm trying to keep an open mind and optimistic attitude like a good newbie.

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
I've had my soul this long, there's no way I'm going to let one measly corporate EMS giant knife it down with their oppressive ways and whatever other bad stuff people seem to think!

Also, I turn 21 in August when I can get hired on somewhere else... :)

But hey, I'm trying to keep an open mind and optimistic attitude like a good newbie.

Gratz on your job with AMR, it isnt a bad company (well at least the branch out here in CA) but, ya experiance is experiance, Also, look for hospital slots, Mercy is big out here and are union and pay well. I am looking into ER Tech just to get a foot in the door, along with applying in with AMR. Goodlcuk to ya!

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Ya, I hear those are nice. I need 100trillon dollars..think I can get a bailout for that?

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Sure... just create a small business and then run it horribly. I'm sure you'll get some.

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Yes!! I will start a company that sells only left handed toothbrushes and left handed shoes! Hello bail out retirment!

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
IBut hey, I'm trying to keep an open mind and optimistic attitude like a good newbie.

Good luck, newbie. :p Don't let them suck the spirit out of you! And remember it isn't always abouot the money... it's about providing great care! ;)

Gratz on your job with AMR, it isnt a bad company (well at least the branch out here in CA) but, ya experiance is experiance, Also, look for hospital slots, Mercy is big out here and are union and pay well. I am looking into ER Tech just to get a foot in the door, along with applying in with AMR. Goodlcuk to ya!

Don't speak for all of California. I can only hope the entire company isn't as sad and pathetic as what I experienced, but yes, good luck to both of ya!

Does anyone else feel like a plate of nachos and a Pepsi?

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Good luck, newbie. :p Don't let them suck the spirit out of you! And remember it isn't always abouot the money... it's about providing great care! ;)

Don't speak for all of California. I can only hope the entire company isn't as sad and pathetic as what I experienced, but yes, good luck to both of ya!

Does anyone else feel like a plate of nachos and a Pepsi?

That sounds good! and aye, I was thinking Nor cal, but only typed CA lol, you are right some areas not as good as others, but like you said. Not all about the money. Now pass the pepsi, I got the nachos!!! If you don't mind me asking you from the big CA?

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
That sounds good! and aye, I was thinking Nor cal, but only typed CA lol, you are right some areas not as good as others, but like you said. Not all about the money. Now pass the pepsi, I got the nachos!!! If you don't mind me asking you from the big CA?

Technically, NOR CAL as well (at least as defined on maps). According to CALFIRE maps, SO CAL. But I guess it is really Central CA. Think Northern Yosemite and then you are right on or drawn a horizontal line from San Fran out east, hit 4000 feet at that's where I am (roughly).

And when it comes to a cetain Ambulance that shall remain namesless :glare: take what I say as gold: While not a reflection on every division, watch your soul, they may try to steal it!

I just had my nachos and a Monster: Comfort food when feeling blue...

Last edited by a moderator:

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Technically, NOR CAL as well (at least as defined on maps). According to CALFIRE maps, SO CAL. But I guess it is really Central CA. Think Northern Yosemite and then you are right on or drawn a horizontal line from San Fran out east, hit 4000 feet at that's where I am (roughly).

And when it comes to a cetain Ambulance that shall remain namesless :glare: take what I say as gold: While not a reflection on every division, watch your soul, they may try to steal it!

I just had my nachos and a Monster: Comfort food when feeling blue...

Nice!! ya I am about 3 1/2 I-5 N. of the S.F. Ya, I here you. I have a few guys at my VFC that work there, and my old chief is now a supervisor (so, I got off lucky lol..now if only I could win the lottery)

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your soul that is soon to die... :sad:

Hey, they're not THAT bad. Sounds like SoCal is better than NorCal.

Last edited by a moderator: