the 100% directionless thread

yogakat

Forum Probie
so sorry to all...it was in the low 80s today...i got a nice tan while i was outside

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
One below here tonight! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a few days ago it was in the 50s! Who ordered this weather for Washington?:wacko:

Glad my gift finally arrived. Your welcome. :p

Now I know who to blame....

Yesterday, I was working outside in my shirt sleeves with the sun shining and snowing at the same time. Then it turned to sleet, then rain, then blowing snow with whiteout conditions for about 10 minutes.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
4 hours left!!!! All I have to do is pass the medical exam... My final and the state test and ill be a B!!! (and it stopped snowing finally!)

Sasha

Forum Chief
Exactly ONE WEEK FROM TODAY I take my final, and my state practical.

Sweet lord jesus! So nervous!

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
So, today I lost my day job! I could have stayed, but the downturn in the construction industry meant I'd be staying without benefits and working only 16 hours a week. So, I'm joining the ranks of the unemployed!

Anyone want to start a pool on how long it takes me to find another one???? LOL. You know, it scares me a little that I'm taking this as good news.... hmmmmmm......

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Our temp here this morning was -30C. Edmonton was -33C with a windchill making it almost -50C

You win.

We haven't gotten below -20 C here, with windchill.
Of course, in the past four days, it's gone from 60 F and sunny to snowing to ~50 F and humid to raining. New England weather is nothing if not entertaining.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Ugh! All these cold sounding temps are making me cold for you!

Fredoman

Forum Probie
The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.- Muhammad Ali

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia

A few words of encouragement I have kept over the years.....

benkfd

Forum Crew Member
Flooding

Where's Noah when you need him?! Over the last 2 days we've had about 3-4" of rain. Lots of local flooding going on. Then we've had a LOT of high winds which did start to dry it out again. Then you have those intelligent people who think that because they drive a large SUV that they can drive through the water that's about 8" deep across the road!!!!!!! DUHHHH!!!!:wacko:

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Exactly ONE WEEK FROM TODAY I take my final, and my state practical.

Sweet lord jesus! So nervous!

good luck. i'm sure you'll do fine.

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
My birthday is a month from today. I'm actually off that day without having to take it off. I need to decide on something to do. Any thoughts?

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I don't know if this is a delicate question, but what happened to Kev D?

I mean, what was the final straw that broke the (forum) camel's back?

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT PROTECTS AND SERVES NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko::eek::deadhorse:

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
I decided today, that Septic Shock is a terrible way to go, after reading about it in my chapters for my Sunday class.

benkfd

Forum Crew Member
I decided today, that Septic Shock is a terrible way to go, after reading about it in my chapters for my Sunday class.

Yea, it's got to be one of the most aweful ways to go isn't it?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

If you can reach him, you can ask him. We will NOT discuss what happened here.

Last edited by a moderator:

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Truce_Fl.jpg

Sorry. :) I was just curious. I won't say another thing 'bout it.