the 100% directionless thread

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Alright, how many keys on your on your key ring and any "bobbles" or "charms" on it?? :p:p:p

And By the way I love martinis! B)

My key ring has my car key, work key, station key, key to the county yard for SAR vehicles, two file cabinet keys for med records and personnel records for the station.

As for charms and bobbles, I have a buddha head and a small statue of Ganesh. Extra points to anyone who recognized the second one without resorting to Google.

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief
honest Bossy.. i did not google this... I believe Ganesh is the Hindu God of good fortune, usually depicted as an elephant... :p (or something like that) I love trivia

Sasha

Forum Chief
Alright, how many keys on your on your key ring and any "bobbles" or "charms" on it?? :p:p:p

And By the way I love martinis! B)

I have a car key, house key, and key to my grandma's house on my keyring, which is a bright green and white color, used to be purple, with a cow keychain that moo's and lights up.

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
I have my best friend's house key, my mail key, my car key, my dad's house key. I don't have my OWN house key yet because we're moving! Yay! (No, not yay, I hate moving.)

As for baubles, I have the "whacker-ish" CPR face shield. I swear, it's the only piece of EMS gear I carry off-duty! My dad's house key also has a light on it that is really useful at night.

OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
two house keys, key to the safe, car key.

as for doo dads etc, just a sam adams bottle opener. but i swear, i never need it. i dotn even drink....

apagea99

Forum Lieutenant
The only keys I have with me are my work keys.......

3 keys total: 1 for my office door, 1 for my locked cabinet, and 1 for the shipping/receiving area. There's nothing else on it.

Ok, so what do you have in your right front pocket right now?

I have the aforementioned keys and my cell phone.

Sasha

Forum Chief
83 cents and a reciept for a gas station pickle pouch.

Cell is in the back pocket, keys are sitting on comp desk.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
honest Bossy.. i did not google this... I believe Ganesh is the Hindu God of good fortune, usually depicted as an elephant... :p (or something like that) I love trivia

He's the hindu version of St Jude. Remover of obstacles, Lost causes, impossible deeds etc. I find I need that often.. rofl.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
OH boy.... down 2 Paramedics for tonight..... this could be a long night. But hey, its OT... Bring on the shootings and stabbings and madness and mayhem! B)

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
um, I have a LOT on my key ring, I get teased for it.

OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
Ok, so what do you have in your right front pocket right now?

not wearing pants, so i suppose i cant participate in this one

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
Sasha... What's a pickle pouch? I googled it and only got pickle-in-a-pouch. Are they good? I've never had a pouched pickle!

In my front pocket (of my jacket)... 2 Chapsticks (cherry and strawberry), cell phone, $16 in 2 dollar bills!

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
In my pocket before I got home....

In my pocket before getting home: Cell phone, Burts Bees Lip Balm, Mints, and $20.00.

Currently: Nothing. Nada. Nil.

Man I am sleepy at the moment.... And it looks like snow again.

EMTWintz

Forum Lieutenant
I just got done baking 12 loaves of Hawiian bread,wrapped a dozen presents and the stupid EMA guy is paging every town in the county. Warning of ICE STORM and 50m/h winds until friday. I HATE WINTER!!!!!!!!!

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
WINTZ you must get the same weather as I get except ours will be snow. 10" tomorrow night and another 3 on saturday.

Pockets are empty right now and all I have on my key ring is the key for my truck. I hate when 100 different keys are bouncing around making noise and scratching up the interior.

Kev... why a bottle opener on the keys, didn't the judge say you weren't allowed to drink and drive any more.

OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
Kev... why a bottle opener on the keys, didn't the judge say you weren't allowed to drink and drive any more.

root beer my good man, at least until my probation is up

(kidding)

NJN

The Young One
I prefer ginger ale.

Only 6 days till Festivus.

EMT-P633

Forum Crew Member
I HATE WINTER!!!!!!!!!

Really? I love winter. I would much rather be in sub zero temps then 100 degree temps. There are to many things to list that you can do to stay warm. but you can only get so naked to stay cool.

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
Totally Not EMS Related BUT Got this in my e-mail and LMAO. Enjoy!

Hey! I got this in my e-mail and thought it was VERY funny. Enjoy!

The value of a
Catholic education and a #2 pencil

Little Susie was not the best student in Catholic School . Usually she slept through the class.

One day her teacher, a Nun, called on her while she was sleeping.

'Tell me Susie, who created the universe?'

When Susie didn't stir, little Johnny who was her friend sitting behind her, took his pencil and jabbed her in the rear.

'God Almighty!' shouted Susie.

The Nun said, 'Very good' and continued teaching her class.

A little later the Nun asked Susie, 'Who is our Lord and Savior?'

But Susie didn't stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to her rescue and stuck her in the butt.

'Jesus Christ!!!' shouted Susie.

And the Nun once again said, 'Very good,' and Susie fell back asleep.

The Nun asked her a third question...'What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'

Again, Johnny came to the rescue. This time Susie jumped up and shouted,
'If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'

The nun fainted.

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
LMAO thank you ^_^
Hey! I got this in my e-mail and thought it was VERY funny. Enjoy!

The value of a
Catholic education and a #2 pencil

Little Susie was not the best student in Catholic School . Usually she slept through the class.

One day her teacher, a Nun, called on her while she was sleeping.

'Tell me Susie, who created the universe?'

When Susie didn't stir, little Johnny who was her friend sitting behind her, took his pencil and jabbed her in the rear.

'God Almighty!' shouted Susie.

The Nun said, 'Very good' and continued teaching her class.

A little later the Nun asked Susie, 'Who is our Lord and Savior?'

But Susie didn't stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to her rescue and stuck her in the butt.

'Jesus Christ!!!' shouted Susie.

And the Nun once again said, 'Very good,' and Susie fell back asleep.

The Nun asked her a third question...'What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'

Again, Johnny came to the rescue. This time Susie jumped up and shouted,
'If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'

The nun fainted.