the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Today is gonna be a GREAT day. I wore my shirt inside out, slipped on a wet floor and the main is empty.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Sasha

Forum Chief
Oh cheesy fiesta potatos. How can you be so wrong but so right?

8jimi8

CFRN
Wow, floated to the Err last night, 5 words: hottest paramedichick I've ever seen. That is all, goodnight

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Skip to 1:30, you'll thank me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuaIZbjcpow[/youtube]

Meth it's a hell of a drug.

bigbaldguy

So we took a flight crew from the airport to the hospital today for organ recovery.

Then our company took them and.the organs back.

Just found out it was my friends brother who died. 20yrs old shot and died in surgery. Things seem so much more real when you can connect a life to a name.

I'm sorry to hear this Anjel. It is indeed a very different job when one of our patients is stripped of their anonymity.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I'm sorry to hear this Anjel. It is indeed a very different job when one of our patients is stripped of their anonymity.

Thanks....it sucks lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Another shooting related to the Motorcycle Festival in Reno. Thats at least 4 people shot 1 of which died in a 12 hour period. Plus lots of single motorcycle MVAs and a couple more auto vs. motorcycles.

All I can say is wow.

I guess you would have to be from the area but this is way out of the norm. Never seen it this bad in a 12 hour period.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Another shooting related to the Motorcycle Festival in Reno. Thats at least 4 people shot 1 of which died in a 12 hour period. Plus lots of single motorcycle MVAs and a couple more auto vs. motorcycles.

All I can say is wow.

I guess you would have to be from the area but this is way out of the norm. Never seen it this bad in a 12 hour period.

I didn't know you moved to Detroit... :ph34r:

bigbaldguy

Anjel

Forum Angel

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

All I can say is wow.

Were any of them shot simply to watch them die?

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
For the young folks on this list who may not get the preceding reference:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T7sU3A2m18[/YOUTUBE]

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
You and me both, but there are at least three frequent posters on this thread that I figured would be "Like, I totally don't get it".

Sasha

Forum Chief
We just drove 45 minutes across three counties to get a refusal. Yaaaaaay

Sasha

Forum Chief
You and me both, but there are at least three frequent posters on this thread that I figured would be "Like, I totally don't get it".

It aint me, babe.

Last edited by a moderator:

8jimi8

CFRN
Anyone with an IQ > 80 should have gotten it immediately (if they are American)