the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
Mines better..

I have the Littman Classic II SE.... Love that thing.... Makes my life so much easier...

250px-Colposcope.jpg

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Last edited by a moderator:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
New scope?

On a side note, it would be nice if the "center" option centered the text/picture to the center of the screen instead of the center of the post.

Like this?

PGC05112.JPG

[noparse]
PGC05112.JPG
[/noparse]

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
It's not the center tags that's the problem. It's the fact that the post box is cut off on the left for the poster info, which pushes the center line for the post to the right of the center line of the monitor.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Oh its a night for idiots. Someone is gonna get a throat punch.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

BandageBrigade

Forum Lieutenant
When I said I might upgrade, I meant so in my purchasing of a new stethoscope. I was actually highly considering a Master Classic II, I have heard it is a awesome stethoscope. My only issue is this, I can get the Cardiology III for just a bit more, but I'm still tossing it around.

Just some advise from personal experiance, save your money. As a cna student, use whatever your work/school provides. If you must get one, by some cheap genetic one for now.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Just some advise from personal experiance, save your money. As a cna student, use whatever your work/school provides. If you must get one, by some cheap genetic one for now.

Agreed. If you can get the job done with the cheap option, do it... but if your like us, and can't hear worth a :censored: while riding in a rig... then by all means, buy one.

Katy

Forum Lieutenant
Sadly, there so bad I can't hardly here korotkoff sounds. I was intending to upgrade soon anyways, because I'll be getting into more in depth medical studies soon.

Katy

Forum Lieutenant
Agreed. If you can get the job done with the cheap option, do it... but if your like us, and can't hear worth a :censored: while riding in a rig... then by all means, buy one.
I try and be cheap when it needs to be done, but when it comes to my profession and my future career I don't intend to go cheap. And you would be surprised how hard it is to get a BP at my school anyhow.

Sasha

Forum Chief
alternative method for treating someone with laryngospasm?

Negative reinforcement.... like...

Youre an idiot. Boom throat punch. Now while youre gasping for breathe on the ground you can think of ways not to be an idiot in the future.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Negative reinforcement.... like...

Youre an idiot. Boom throat punch. Now while youre gasping for breathe on the ground you can think of ways not to be an idiot in the future.

I'm startled to think of you talking that way. ;)

Tommerag

What day is it?
I thought I would stop by the forum again, its been a while since ive been around.

Side not we're in a freeze warning tonight <----Not excited about the change in weather.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
EMS in CA sucks... too many ems personelle, too little jobs... Moving is looking better everyday... besides, southern girls have some awesome accents..

Sasha

Forum Chief
Unit 138 is enroute to dreamland. ZzZZzzz

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Their command center is mylaundry room

My laundry room is the HQ for the Spider Heavy Brigade Combat Team, My bathroom is the Spider Headquarters and Support Battalion Western Division, my bedroom is the Spider Signal and Intelligence Company and the stairway to the basement seems to be some sort of forward deployment base where spiders are sent out on missions and return afterwards to rearm and regroup.

God only knows what is going on in the attic. Probably some sort of highly classified Spider Special Operations Detachment has its wicked little command center up there. I bet they hold spider commando training and conduct highly sensitive and illegal surveillance on MY plans to disrupt their evil and coordinated plot to overthrow the universe.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
My laundry room is the HQ for the Spider Heavy Brigade Combat Team, My bathroom is the Spider Headquarters and Support Battalion Western Division, my bedroom is the Spider Signal and Intelligence Company and the stairway to the basement seems to be some sort of forward deployment base where spiders are sent out on missions and return afterwards to rearm and regroup.

God only knows what is going on in the attic. Probably some sort of highly classified Spider Special Operations Detachment has its wicked little command center up there. I bet they hold spider commando training and conduct highly sensitive and illegal surveillance on MY plans to disrupt their evil and coordinated plot to overthrow the universe.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:, my house isn't cool like that...
My laundry room is the spider DMV, my bedroom is a spider wellfare office, and my basement is the spider free medical clinic.... and none of my spiders speak english....

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
and none of my spiders speak english....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc[/YOUTUBE]

Katy

Forum Lieutenant
And so it begins...:wacko: